I closed my eyes, feeling too weak to do anything more.

I was confused when I felt his breath on my ear and he spoke only two words.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

Derek's arm was gone off my stomach. I quickly opened my eyes and looked next to me and saw that he was gone as well. Did I do something wrong? I felt myself panic, and yelled out his name but it fell upon deaf ears.

I reached down to pull the sheet over my upper half but noticed something else was there.

I looked down at my stomach and screamed as I saw the claw marks on my chest. There was blood everywhere. Did Derek do this to me? It covered the sheets all around me making me gag.

The room felt as if it had grown darker as I stared at the crimson color surrounding me. My head snapped up to my bedroom door as I heard it opening ever so slowly. It creaked and moaned loudly as it slowly swung; until it was all the way open. I couldn't move and was frozen with fear as I looked on in horror.

Two red eyes stared at me from my doorway. I could only see the glowing red eyes because it was pitch black in the hallway.

"No." I whimpered not believing what I was seeing.

The Alpha suddenly lunged forward and was on top of me in seconds. I let out a scream as the bed dipped down and screeched in protest with the new heavy weight on top of it. I was more than aware of my nakedness but was thankful for the sheet that covered my abdomen and everything below it. I quickly swung my hand back and slapped him across the face, making his head turn abruptly to the side. He growled lowly and I immediately regretted it.

His huge clawed hands wrapped around my wrists and pulled them above my head. He easily held both of my wrists in one clawed hand, leaving his other hand to roam. I cried as his free hand moved to my neck. He led one sharp nail along my fragile skin, easily breaking through the first layer of flesh. I could only cry as his razor sharp nail trailed down my neck to my collarbone all the way to just above my breasts. He lowered his head and let out a horrible roar that made me shake all over.

"It's time to finish what we started." He spat. His voice was so demonic.

"No, please." I barely whimpered.

He only smiled and lunged towards me. I let out a piercing scream as his teeth sunk into my neck.

"Emily! Wake up!" Someone yelled.