He lay down next to me and tucked himself into me, wrapping his arms around my chest. I hugged him back out of instinct and kissed his hair.

"I said a kiss, not a cuddle baby"

"Please daddy. I want cuddles" he begged and gripped me tighter. I felt my heart explode at the feeling and held him closer

"Okay baby, just this once. Next time you have to finish your food okay?"

"I promise I will Daddy"

"Okay"

I held him close to me and felt his breathing get into a regular pattern. His grip on me loosened slightly but I knew he was awake since I could feel his eyelashes fluttering on my neck and he would giggle occasionally at spongebob. He has his television at the end of his bed so it's easy for us to cuddle in bed whilst watching a film.

There was a sudden knock at his door and Jungkook sat up in panic, he gasped and covered his mouth with a sweater paw.

"Daddy..."

"It's okay baby, get under the covers and pretend to sleep if they come in" I kissed his cheek and jumped out of bed. I quickly picked all his little space things off the floor and put them in his cupboard as well as moving his table he colours with. I looked at him and saw he was completely tucked in with glassy eyes.

"It's okay baby. I'll get rid of whoever it is the best I can. Remember if they come in, pretend like you're asleep" I reminded him and he nodded softly.

I went to the door and opened it a crack to see Yoongi outside.

"What took you so l-never mind I'd rather not know" he scoffed as he looked over my half naked body.

"What's up?" I asked sharp, desperate to get back to my baby Kookie.

"Tae is Just wondering if you guys want food? He said he's sure he saw you with some before but wants to double check"

"Tell him we're fine thanks. I'll get something later"

"Okay, but I'm pretty sure you're already 'getting it'" he chuckled as he walked away. I rolled my eyes and went back to Jungkook who was still glassy eyes.

I got under the covers again and pulled Jungkook into my arms. He relaxed again and buried into my neck.

"It's okay baby, he's gone"

"I don't want them to know daddy. They might hate me for it" his little voice was slipping out more and more as his panic made him regress

"They never have to know if you don't want them to beautiful. You're mine okay, I'm your caregiver. No one will ever know unless you want to tell them"

"Daddy, I think I did something bad... I slipped up in front of Hobi the other day"

"What do you mean?"

"W-well I was in the house a-alone, and I was walking round with my dummy (pacifier) in, Because you said I could if no one was in, right Daddy?" He looked up for confirmation of my rules for him. I smiled and nodded, kissing his forehead which made him cuddle into me again and carry on "and w-we'll, Hobi saw me. I didn't hear him come in, I promise!"

"Baby, it's okay. You didn't do a bad thing. It was by accident. Did Hobi say anything about it?"

"No he didn't say anything. I p-panicked and ran away but I dropped my dummy on the way, but when I opened my door once I was a big boy again he had washed it and put it in a little box for me. He looked after me and didn't embarrass me"

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"I-I don't know, I'm sorry daddy. I know you said I'm not allowed to keep secrets but I thought you would be mad"