Draco Malfoy song imagine

Start from the beginning

'No you ain't. Come back'.

Here we go again."

You had tried so hard to leave him, so hard to walk away. But no matter what you did, he always pulled you back to him.

Actually no, he didn't 'pull' you back to him. He forced you to come back to him.

This happened over and over and over again and sadly, it eventually became a common thing between the two of you.

"It's so insane 'cause when it's going good, it's going great.

I'm Superman with the wind at his back, she's Lois Lane.

But when it's bad, it's awful.

I feel so ashamed, I snapped.

'Who's that dude? I don't even know his name!'

I laid hands on her, I'll never stoop so low again.

I guess I don't know my own strength."

It was crazy the way your relationship worked. There were times when it was perfect. He felt like he was on top of the world, like he owned it all and you were here for him to share everything with. There were times where you two would be seen as the 'It Couple' and everyone's suspicions about you two were pushed aside.

But there were times where your relationship became so bad, it got to the point where he would physically lay his hands on you.

He would always get super insecure and jealous, always thinking that you were flirting with every guy you talked to. Which wasn't true, obviously. But he never trusted you and always had his suspicions.

So he would hit you sometimes, and he never meant to hurt you. Honestly, he didn't. But that side just came out of him, and he always promised he would never do it again.

But the next week, he did it again. And there were times where he seriously injured you and had to take you to Madam Pomfrey.

He never really knew his own strength.

"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn

But that's alright because I like the way it hurts

Just gonna stand there and hear me cry

But that's alright because I love the way you lie

I love the way you lie

I love the way you lie..."

You still couldn't leave him. Even after he physically hurt you, even after he said on multiple occasions that he didn't trust you.

You still stayed with him.

You still loved him.

But you liked it.

You liked and couldn't do anything about it.

It was like...like you were becoming some sort of masochist...

"You ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe when you're with 'em

You meet and neither one of you even know what hit 'em

Got that warm fuzzy feeling

Yeah, them chills you used to get 'em

Now you're getting fucking sick of looking at 'em

You swore you'd never hit 'em; never do nothing to hurt 'em

Now you're in each other's face spewing venom in your words when you spit them