Author's Note

Hello fellow readers!

Finally! Star-Crossed Myth: The Divine Fate is completed! It makes me incredibly happy with the outcome and the following I received from all of you, as it makes me sad that it's over. At least for Book 1/Season 1 that is.

While in the process of writing this, obviously I played the route of each god. And, while combining my own ideas with the characters stories I found myself getting even more attached and just REALLY into it.

Funny, when I first came across the game Star-Crossed Myth, I played Scorpio's route. I always fell for characters who took on the cold-shouldered, abrasive personality? And stayed away from the play-boy womanizing personality types. However, after sometime I decided to give the other characters a go, played all their routes, loved them all but really ended up falling in love with Leon.

But after writing this series, I ended up adoring my story for Teorus, and Ichthys. Huedhauts' route emotionally broke me...much like it did when I first played his route...I was a mess.

Anyway, I really appreciate everyone who followed me, voted, and supported me till the end. And to answer a question that you may have in mind:

1. Yes, I will be writing and already have Book 2/Season 2 (still yet to be titled) planned for the next set of gods (Karno, Zyglavis, Krioff, Aigonorus, Partherno, and Tauxolouve). However, not sure when I'll be getting started as I will be going away to college! So I just ask you be a bit patient! :)

Also, in the meantime while I continue to plan out Book 2/Season 2 will be creating side/special stories, much like the "Star-Crossed Myth: A Chibi Adventure". Which I know some of you have been messaging me for more "detailed" and "suggestive" themes in the stories. Which I'm totally fine. I would like to try keep a balanced variety of works for everyone to enjoy.

Okay, I've rambled on long enough. Again, thank you everyone for your votes and support. Please, leave a comment tell me what you think. Tell me your favourite character and why! Maybe even a suggestion as to what you would like to see in the future of my writings?

Have a good one ;)