Teorus, The Greedy Prince: Story 1

His friendly demeanor is a force that has me leaning towards him. Even though I don't care much for looks, since there is always more than what meets the eye. But it's hard not to notice his blond hair, gold eyes and charming smile that much resembles a prince from a fairy-tale. As for right now and my situation he seems to be the most approachable and...normal?

"How about you?" I gesture my hand towards him. "Teorus, right?"

He smiles brightly. "I figured you'd choose me."

"Tch, unbelievable." Scorpio grumbles as he exits the room.

Dui and Ichthyst follow behind. "See ya' later!" They wave, closing the door behind them.

"Okay, well now that's settle can I leave now?" I turn back to the three that remain.

Teorus pouts, much like a child who is not getting his way. "You can't leave yet, Goldie!"

"I chose a God, I think that's enough for tonight." I rub the side of my head feeling a headache coming on. "Besides I have to come up with some explanation as to what happened tonight"

"We can take care of that, don't worry!" Teorus reassuringly tells me with his kind eyes.

"Take care of it. Seriously?" I ask.

"Who do you think you're talking too?" Leon, intimately says.

"Besides, it would be much easier if we handled it." Huedhaut tells me.

"Exactly! So why don't you relax and have some tea?" Teorus asks while giving me a lonely-puppy dog face.

I cringe at the pleading look, but I give in. "Fine. Just only for a little while, okay?"

"Yay!" Teorus cheers, his attitude doing a complete turn-a-round.

I take a seat on the couch. "I can't believe this is happening." I murmur.

"Lady Abbey." An innocent voices chimes in.

"Whoa!" I look up to see Vega. "Where did you come from?"

She giggles and hands me a teacup. "Here you go."

"Uh...thanks." I say taking a sip.

I watch as Vega pours and gives tea to the other Gods.

Clearing my throat and set me teacup down. "So...about this whole...absolving your sins—"

Next thing I know Teorus is beside me. "Yup, you're our precious goddess that's going to save us!"

"Save you?" I almost find the phrase laughable.

Then Leon, looking intimidating speaks. "You Goldfish are so ignorant."

"I'm sorry, okay? Sheesh." I speak with attitude. "You're all Gods, god's of the zodiac, sinned and exiled to earth. Is there anything else I should know about you guys?"

"The three of us are god from the Department of Wishes." Leon says.

"Ah, good...please explain." I say with such fake enthusiasm.

"Meaning, that we're in charge of receiving and granting human wishes."

My hand rubs my forehead as I let out a laugh. "Human wish-granting God's who mock us humans and want nothing to do with earth. Fascinating. No wonder you've sinned."