Leon, The Sadistic Ruler: Story 4

When I return home, my stomach lets out a fierce rumble. With a sigh of relief knowing my appetite is back I head into my kitchen and start going through the fridge and cupboards.

"What to have...what to have..." I chant to myself.

After searching far and wide throughout my little kitchen, what lays before me on my countertop is a pack of raw ground beef, and tomato.

"I guess I could run to the convenience store and pick up some pasta..."

But then there's the chance of HIM calling on me. Ugh.

"All right..." I saw clapping my hands together. "I guess its just meatballs and tomato sauce."

As I prepare my 'feast' of a meal my mind wonders as I say my thoughts out loud.

"How much you want to bet the jerk is going to call me any second now." I say, balling up the ground beef in my hands and throwing them down on a pan, irritated.

I clear my throat and do the worst Leon impression possible. "Hey, goldfish, fluff my pillows, move that chair an inch to the left." I finish the meatballs and throw them in the oven, then start preparing the tomato sauce. "And while you're at it do up the buttons on my uniform because a God such as myself can't handle a task as simple as that."

Before I realize it, the preparation and the making of my food is complete. I stand in my kitchen, keeping an eye on the meatballs slowly cooking in the oven and casually stirring the sauce on the stove. However, angry thoughts of Leon come crawling back and my appetite starts to fade.

"I need to go clear my head." I turn down the heat on the meatballs and sauce. and go to my bathroom.

As the door closes behind me a strong ringing sound echoes in my head.

"Ugh! Really?!" I yell, covering my ears with my hands. "I am going to take a shower and then I'm going to enjoy my meal! So, cut it out!"

Then, the ringing stopped.

With a frustrated grunt, I strip down and hop in the shower. The hot streams of water hit my face, as the droplets roll off my face and down the rest of my body until the drain swallows the water along with all my questions and thoughts. As much as I would choose to live in the shower I eventually climb out and wrap a towel around me. Using my hand to wipe the mirror clear, I hear a door slam.

My head whips around to the door as heavy footsteps draw near. My instinct is to grab a weapon to defend myself with, but unfortunately my choices of weapons ranges from a bar of soap to a toothbrush. But before I know it my bathroom door swings open.

Leon, arrogantly stands in the doorway.

"What the hell? L-Leon?!" I yell.

Displeased, he says, "You dare keep me waiting?" He crosses his arms. "When I call, you come running."

"Are you kidding me? I thought you were an intruder...but I at this point I rather have it be an intruder." I mumble the last part.

"You better watch your tongue goldfish." Leon inches closer to me.

I let out a laugh. "Seriously? Can't you see I'm just a bit busy?"

Leon's eyes scan me from head to toe as in amusement.

Realizing at the fact that I'm butt naked with only a thin towel hugging my body, I take a step back only to feel my backside hit the edge of the sink. My hands move to the upper hem of my towel to secure it. "W-w-well you have no right to just barge in here!"