Leon, The Sadistic Ruler: Story 2

That evening...

After a hectic day at work, I fling off my shoes and belly flop the couch where I lie face down into the leathery fabric. I groan and turn my head, through the large apartment windows, starring off into the night with the glow of the city lights, I could feel my eyelids become heavy. But I sit myself up and give my eyes a rub.

"Just stay awake...a little bit longer. If I sleep now I'll be up all night." I say, with a stretch.

I head to my room where I take a quick shower and throw on my casual wear of jeans, tank top, and hoodie. As I exit my room, hacking my long knotted wet hair with a hairbrush I pause for a moment, as my apartment door catches my attention. I recall how I was able to teleport from that mansion to here yesterday.

Slowly making my way to the door, my hand rests on the cool metal doorknob, and with a shaky breath with thoughts of the mansion and gods in my mind I open the door. There I see the foyer. Stepping through, I realize again that it's real. Not a dream.

"Holy crap." I stand around in disbelief.

It seems to be quiet and there doesn't seem to be anyone around, and with the thoughts of exploring the place more I stop myself. "No...I shouldn't. I shouldn't be here, especially if I don't have to be." I go to walk back into my apartment but stop at the doorway and quickly steer myself around, with curiosity taking over. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to take a look around, since I'll be probably be here more often than I want to be." I find myself talking to myself as I escalate the stairs.

I turn down several hallways, all that which look familiar from my failed-escape that night first meeting the 'gods'. As I walk further and further down the hall until I hear weird sounds and voices coming from a room with the double doors slightly ajar.

Tip-toeing closer as it peeks my interest. A part of me is screaming 'don't be stupid and turn around immediately!' It's too late as I lower myself and peer through the crack in the door to find myself starring at two shirtless gods and bunch of skinny, long-legged women with skimpy clothing.

A shirtless Teorus is strewn on the couch as these woman are fawned over him, mesmerized by the handsome god.

"Oh, Teo, please, more." A woman softly begs.

Teorus leans into the woman, tilting her chin up to face him. "What a naughty little goldfish. If you want some, come here."

That once 'fairy-tale prince' impression I got from Teorus is now long gone.

"Teo, you are such a tease, please give it to me." Another woman wraps her arms from behind Teorus.

My eyes shift as I see bare-chested Leon, with a dark mark of a bird on his chest, sitting in a throne, with women surrounding him as well.

"Leon, please, I want you." A woman moans.

Another woman. leans in close to Leon, whining for his attention. "Come on Leon, give me more." Just as it looks like she's about to fall into Leon's lap and steal his lips, Leon quickly dodges with an icy stare.

What the hell kind of fifty-shades-of-bullshit is this?! Why am I even still here, watching this?!

"O-okay, time to go home...." I whisper to myself as I turn myself around.

However just as I take on step away from the door a voice calls out to me. "And where do you think your going? Peeping little goldfish?"

I freeze. Oooh crap.