Teorus, The Greedy Prince: Story 4

I'm summoned, like a genie called forth by it's master from its lamp. It's cozy lamp, that it just wanted to stay inside of.

I sigh as I stand before the mansion.

However, I'm confused as I see a woman standing by the front door.

I cautiously walk up and she notices me.

"Um, excuse me. Do you know if Teorus lives here?" She asks, with that star struck look in her eyes.

"Uh..." Before I could get any proper words out the front door opens.

Teorus walks out wearing his godly uniform, and looks nothing but shocked as he sees the woman standing there.

The woman jumps with excitement. "Oh! Teorus! You're here."

I look between Teorus and the woman, feeling uncomfortable.

The woman giggles as she latches on to Teorus' arm. "You mentioned before that you would show me around your house. So here I am!"

Teorus tilts his head and shows his typical dazzling smile. "I didn't think you'd really come... I'm glad. Well, come on in." He gestures for the girl to come inside.

I finally pipe up. "Okay, well, I'm gonna' go..." I start walking back the way I came.

"What? Why? Don't go!" Teorus whines. "Come on, hang out with us, Goldie!"

"No." I flatly say to him.

"But you came all the way here. Why don't we show her around together?"

"No." I say again. "And this is your house! Show her around yourself!"

"I promised I'd give her a tour, but I don't really know my way around this place."

I roll my eyes.

"Besides, you probably know this house better than me."

"Well, I won't deny that seeing as I ran through it when first meeting you guys." I say, thinking back to the very first time meeting all the gods and how I thought they were nutcases.

"Teorus! Are you stiiiill talking to her?" The woman lets out an exasperated whine.

"Sorry, sorry. Okay, let's go." Teorus cheerfully says.

I try to get away away but Teorus has me by the arm and forcibly pulls me in.

I walk in front the two annoyances as we walk up and down the mansion's corridors.

"Wow, Teorus you must be rich!" The woman comments, awing at the luxurious interior.

How in the hell did I end up playing tour guide for a girl Teorus brought over? This is stupid. First opportunity I get I am jumping out the nearest window.

I look back at the woman and Teorus, seeing the woman talk his ear off. I turn back around as we turn a corner to another hallway, making our way closer to the parlor.

Next thing I know Teorus is walking next to me, I quickly look back and still see the woman looking around with sparkles in her eyes.

"Hm...she's pretty." I comment to Teorus.

"Yeah, all the girls on Earth are pretty." He says with a smile.

I raise an eyebrow.

Then he looks me in the eyes. And leans in close to whisper in my ear "But you're my one and only goddess."

I feel sweet shivers run down from my neck to my arms. Damn him. I can't be fooled by his tricks! I tell myself.