Teorus, The Greedy Prince: Story 3

The Next Day...

Through the back door of the café I cautiously enter inside, ready to be bombarded but instead I am regularly greeted by the staff like it's any other day.

"Mornin' Abbey." Emily says as she unlocks her locker that is beside mine.

I smell the cigarette smoke that arises off her clothes and I try not to cough. "G-good morning." I kindly say as I quickly switch out of my casual clothes to my uniform.

So far no one has brought up what happened the night before, so I take it upon myself to be the first to say something about it.

"So about what happened the other night..." I begin to say, but pause. What the hell do I say?

"Don't worry. I covered you" Emily winks.

"Uhh...Thank...you?" I show an uneasy smile.

"More importantly." Emily slams her locker and smiles evilly. "I know what's up, don't try to hide it."

"Hide what?" I look at her dumbfounded.

"Uh...that hot guy that showed up?"

There were six guys! I gulp and I feel a sweat drop roll down from my temple. "W-which guy? I don't recall." I sheepishly laugh as I try to make my way out to the dining area.

"Whoa, hang on their little missy." Emily blocks my path. "That guy...the blonde hair, princely smile, weird uniform but is super attractive?"

"Teorus?" I blurt out.

"Ha! So you knew who I was talking about. So what's the deal with you two?" She urges.

"N-nothing. He's just...some guy." I shrug and push past Emily as she follows me out into the dining area.

I turn and my eyes fall upon Teorus, who couldn't have picked a worst time to show up.

"Teorus?!" I choke as I'm in complete and utter surprise to see him.

"You promised we'd always be together, didn't you?" He pouts, as he presses closer to me.

I quickly look around me and see the attention of the few customers that are around trying to mind their own business by can't help but pry.

I harshly whisper. "I-I didn't say anything like that."

"Oh, well look who we have here." Emily nudges my arm, teasingly. "I see what's going on here. It's about time, good for you girlie."

"No...really, you got it all wrong." I groan.

"Hey goldie, who's this cute girl?" Teorus asks as he looks over at Emily.

Emily introduces herself. "I work with Abbey, my name is Emily."

"Wow, what a cute name." Teorus smiles.

I feel irritable and sick watching Teorus flirt.

"I'm Teorus. Take care of my goddess for me while she's at work, okay?" Teorus then plants a light kiss on Emily's hand.

Now I felt like I was going to throw-up and the nearest thing I could run to was the potted plant near the front door.

Emily is taken aback by the sudden action. "Uh..." Emily looks at me then back at Teorus. "Well I wish the two of you the best of luck."