Chapter 21.

Mulai dari awal

Family❤️

Ty💉:Aye,Julius is gone..Julio's taking over their cartel.

Mel💪🏽: good ,I ain't like that Julius nigga anyway.

Ty💉: Me neither.

Me: he called me at like 5 am when he found out. Keep an eye out for him he might go in a rampage.

Riley💖:Hey bitch, lets go out tonight.

Me: I'm down,where we going?

Riley💖:club Lust. It's a strip club,I know your bisexual ass love strippers🤣.

Me.At least you know.

Little Rascal🤦🏽‍♀️: I'm bout to come over to Meecho's I gotta talk to you about sum'.

Me:is everything okay?

Little Rascal🤦🏽‍♀️: yes and no🤦🏾‍♂️

Me: okay,pull up.

Little Rascal🤦🏽‍♀️: I'll be there after this meeting with Meech.

Me:okay.

My Man💙: Goodmorning sexy💙,I got you some ihop takeout,it's on top of the table. I had to meet up with my workers and Alfonzo and his Crew at the new location.

Me: thanks baby,even though I'm still mad at you🙄 & okay,be careful.

My man💙: see I would've gave you this dick to fix that attitude,but ima wait until you're ready.

Me: LMAOOOOO🤣, bye Messiah.

I giggled, putting my phone down on the nightstand before heading to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I would be lying if I said sex didn't come across my mind sometimes. Like when Meecho gets out the shower it's like the perfect sight. Or even when he's just sitting there,I'll lowkey admire him,and think about being on top of him and shit. Even though I lost my virginity by force,I was still a virgin in my mind and I wanted to lose it in a good way. I would watch movies and see them have sex in the shower,and for some reason that's the way I wanted to have sex. And Meecho has two showers in his condo....a bath tub that's nice for both of us to fit,and a stand up shower which is also nice for both of us to fit.

After finishing my morning routine,I went to the kitchen and spotted the food from IHOP Meecho had gotten me. I took it out the bag and placed it on the table,opening it and chomping down. This food taste so damn good, and I barely even ate last night.

My mind had then wondered what Cj had to tell me. I was just hoping his ass ain't get himself into any more trouble.

***
Cj...

I sighed before standing up hearing Paris throw up in her bathroom. I went to the bathroom ,placing my hand on her back as I gently rubbed it,holding her hair up. This morning sickness shit,was gon' be a killa'. I decided to talk to Luna about it,this is just sum' I cant hide from her. Sometimes Luna can be understanding,and I was really hoping that today she's in a good mood and will be able to understand me.

Paris stood from being bent over the toilet,before heading to the sink to wash her mouth and her face. She was so pale and I actually felt bad. Females go through a lot of shit when it comes to being pregnant or even periods, and that shit sometimes make me think how I shouldn't take women for granted.