Chapter 55

Luna...

"Are you sure you can do this drop by yourself?" I asked one of my corner boys,as I handed him a duffel bag.

"Yes Lu,I'm in my car it won't take long." He chuckled.

I looked at him briefly before nodding, "okay, you strapped up right?"

Without saying anything , he lifted his shirt for me to see the handle on his gun while the rest was tucked in his pants. "You already know the vibes Lu."

I chuckled before mushing him away. "Be safe!" I called out as he made his way out the door.

"I gotchu'"

As soon as Marquise walked out,I sat down on the couch and blew out a breath. "That was the last one for the night?" I heard a voice speak,and when I looked up I saw Cj walkin' in.

"Yup." I sighed. All of my workers were done for the day,and today we made a good amount,making me actually satisfied with who I got working for me.

Without saying anything,he came and sat next to me and I side eyed him.

"I got a bone to pick Witchu'" I said,as I turned my body fully towards him.

Sighing,he slumped back in his seat. "Sabrina told you didn't she?"

"Sure the fuck did. You wanna explain what the fuck ya' problem is?" I said.

Slightly rolling his eyes ,he sat up. "Just a lot of shit with Paris."

"You still fuckin' with that little girl?" I asked.

"Nah not at all...but..." he paused.

"But what?" I asked becoming more concerned.

"Found out She was fucking with that nigga that jumped me, and the baby could've possibly been his." He started as he rearranged himself in his seat. "So last night,I was drunk and when Tristian told me ,I went to her crib,and shit just went left"

I clenched my jaw as I cut my eyes at him. "Why did you put your hands on a female for?"

"That ain't all Lu." He sighed, "Meech told me to go apologize and get on her good side,in case she thought about pressing charges so when I pulled up to her house, she told me what really
Happened."

"And that is?"

"He raped her. And I know she wasn't lying just by the look on her face." His voice softened and I sighed.

"Wow." I mumbled, "thats fucked up."

"It is. And if I ain't kill em' before I knew all of this he would've died a slow and painful death." He spat. "I feel stupid as fuck to be honest."

"Don't." I started, wrapping my arm around his shoulder . "You ain't know,and she neva' told you this before. It's aight to feel bad..rape is something serious and I feel like whoever decides to forcefully penetrate someone,should burn in Hell."

I felt myself getting angry ,because this all took me back to Lucky.

"It's just fucked up how I wasn't there to protect her, feel me?" He said.

Nodding slowly,I gave him a smirk of pity. "She's fine now,that's all that matters. I know you was really lookin' forward to having your baby but,the timing just wasn't right. You'll have one soon, hopefully with Sabrina." I teased,causing him to smirk.

"We would have a wavy ass baby wouldn't we?" He said as he placed his hand on his chin as he thought.

"Yea, a baby with a lot of damn hair." I chuckled. "But that's for the future. For now,get yourself togetha'"