Chapter 25

Meecho...

I thought it was odd that Luna wasn't answering my calls,She had text me but honestly something ain't feel right. So,I made it my duty to pull up on her and see what was up with her.

It took me a while to get to her crib being that I was in the suburbs, but the gps gave me a shorter way. I used the key she had made for me to open the door,and I entered hearing nothin' but silence in the house. All the lights were off, and you could hear a pen drop.

"Lu?" I called out,but she ain't answer. I peeked my head in the kitchen and she wasn't in there,so I made my way to her room.

"Baby?" I called again,peeking my head in,still no response,and she wasn't in her room. I furrowed my brows cuz' I could've sworn she told me she was home.

I turned and saw her brothers room door cracked open,so I opened it wider to step in. "Luna?" I ain't hear nothing,but I saw a figure while the room was still dark so I turned on the light ,and saw Luna sleep on the floor.

I sighed and shook my head as I walked over to her.

"Lu?come on let me take you to your bed." I said as I slightly shook her trying to wake her up,but she didn't move. "Lu?" I realized that she wasn't lightly snoring like she usually does,and her body wasn't warm.

"Luna?" I lightly tapped her face and she still didn't wake up,which caused me to become nervous. "Come on wake up stop playing." I put my ear by her mouth and noticed she wasn't breathing how she was supposed to,it was much slower. I looked down at her hands and saw a pill bottle and next to her was an empty Hennessy bottle. "Oh shit."

I quickly picked up my phone and dialed 911z

"911 what's your emergency?"

"My girlfriend is close to an overdose, I need help,please." I panicked.

"Okay sir ,we got you...what's your address?"

"21 Miller street apartment 4E" I gently picked Luna up and laid her on the bed.

"Ambulance is on its way honey..in the mean time can you check if she's still breathing?"

"She's breathing but it's slow,her body is cold mam and her skin is pale,please tell em' hurry I can't lose her." I was nervous as hell,I really ain't know what to do,and this situation is scary. I caressed her hair as I kept my hand on the crook of her neck,to make sure her pulse was still there.

"Okay honey I'm gonna need you to calm down okay?,what's your name?"

"Messiah."

"Messiah?okay Messiah I can assure you,that you won't lose your lady tonight ,I'll get you through this every step of the way until the ambulance get there." She genuinely spoke. "How is her breathing?"

"It's weak."

"Irregular breathing?okay,can you do me a favor? I'm gonna need you to be very careful when doing this..you're gonna try giving her cpr,I'm gonna need you to tilt her head and lift her chin and pinch her nose.

I followed what the lady told me, "okay."

"Now, you're gonna do mouth to mouth so blow two breaths into her mouth, and then one last breath for five seconds,then pump her stomach."

I did what was told but still nothing changed. "Nothings working."

"Don't give up okay?,just keep doing it."

I did it a couple of more times, and I started to hear  Little noises that were let out but her eyes were still closed.

" she's making some time of noise,like she's trying to breath I don't know."