Chapter 46

Luna...

"So you mean to tell me,he only wanna be yo' friend?"Mariah asked while looking at me briefly

Sighing I playfully rolled my eyes, "Yes Marie. He told me he respects the fact that I'm in a relationship. Anthony is coo', from what I see."

I picked up a foam plate before placing some potato salad on it.

"I think you should keep him as a plan B,y'know just in case Meecho fucks up." She shrugged while following me.

"Meecho isn't gonna fuck up,and even if he does,I don't think I'll need a plan B,I'll just stay single." I chuckled.

"Whateva' bitch." She laughed.

The housewarming was going smooth so far,my grandmother was enjoying herself,and I was able to meet some friends she made out here..including her boyfriend. He was cool,I guess. I ain't really used to my grandmother having a boyfriend,but I guess I was gonna have to.

After filling both of our plates,My cousin and I Sat on the porch,examining everything that was goin' on.  "Let's talk about that nigga that was all up on you yesterday at the beach. He was damn near undressing you with his eyes."

"Girl,who wouldn't? You see me." She ran her hand up and down her body causing me to chuckle.

"Nah but forrea', he fine or whateva'

"Nah but forrea', he fine or whateva'..gave him my number now we be texting and shit." She blushed.

I leaned back as my eyebrows lifted ,giving her that "look."

"What?" She asked while a smirk sat on her face.

"Nothing." My voice lightened.

I stuffed some food into my mouth,not saying anything else.

"Oop. Hea' come boyfriend numba' two." She joked,as we watched Anthony make his way towards us,along with the guy that was there yesterday.

I sucked my teeth before mushing her. "Stop."

"Wuzaam' yall." He smiled while approaching us.

"Hey big balla'" I laughed before standing up to give him a hug. "Hey Don." I said to his friend.