Chapter 32

Luna...

I laid back in the bed just staring at the ceiling. Meecho had went to go pick up a package that someone left at my house, he said Cj told me to come but honestly,I just wanted to relax. There's so much shit that I needed to process and I haven't had the time to do so.

Everything is just hitting me left and right,and I can't find no way to dodge it,and the fact that I'm so tough only makes things harder for me. Maybe if I learned how to shut the fuck up and move militant,things wouldn't be so hard for me and none of the shit that I've been through wouldn't have happened..but I can't...that's just not me. Motherfuckers gon' hear my mouth,and I ain't ever gon' be played like a pussy.

Lucky and Julio got what they deserved. There was a point of time where I thought Julio was actually
Cool,but you know someone always gotta fuck up and disappoint. I know now that Julio is gone,money for our business is gonna go down, so I gotta find another connect,just in case the Jamaican motherfuckers wanna act up. Maybe I could find a way to persuade them to work under me,I gotta come up with something,I can't just let them slip away that easily.

My phone rung and I saw that it as Mel Calling.

"Hello?" I answered bringing the phone to my ear.

"You aight?"

"Yea I'm coo'"

"Aight I wanted to call and check up on you..and I also wanted to see if you was ready to handle that situation."

"What situation?"

"You know....Huey and Riley situation."

It took me a minute to figure out what he was talking about ,until I finally caught on.

"Oh her?...yea just keep her there for the night, let her enjoy her good nights sleep before she put to sleep for the rest of her life."

"Aight,gotchu'"

"Don't tell her anything,don't even let her know I'll be seeing her tommorow."

"Copy."

"How does Tyler feel about it?"

"He's disappointed,you know how he felt about her."

"Yea" I nodded , "fuck it though,she should've never been a snake."

"You're absolutely right....Ight I'll let you get some rest,text me when you're on your way in the morning."

"Okay,Goodnight love you."

"Love you too sis."

I ended the call before plopping my phone down next to me on the bed.

I won't lie and say I'm not kinda' hurt but what Riley did. Behind Vic,Tasha,and Von,she was the only other female I put my trust in and she let me down. I don't know what made her do it,but she just made the biggest mistake. It's a shame what ima have to do to her,but in the hood and where I'm from...we don't tolerate snakes or rats.

I sighed before sitting up from the bed and making my way to the bathroom. I digged in the medicine cabinet trying to see if I had any pills left but I because frustrated when I realized Meecho threw them all away.

I know I made a promise to him that I wouldn't get high off my pills anymore,but honestly...that's the only thing that'll keep me sane right now.

I swear as the day goes by,the more and more I feel like putting a bullet through something,or even myself. I just don't feel like being here anymore, ain't shit here for me but Trouble...and I was tired of all the trouble that I was getting in.