Chapter 49

Meecho...

Last night Alfonzo and I were able to talk things out after he found out what his daughters been doing. He ordered for an emergency search for her,and sent his guards out to get her. I don't know if they found her yet,but when they do? I don't know what's gonna happen.

If I could be honest,I kinda feel bad for him. Out of everyone that would've possibly betrayed you,it was your own daughter this whole time?

Geno was smart,I ain't gon' lie. But,he fucked up. I know his ass trynna do some sneaky shit,but two can play at this game. Ima' fuck him up little by little and he ain't even gon' see what's coming.

I put on my Gucci shoes ,before looking in the mirror. I looked decent, for a graduation. My eyes were low as he'll cuz' I haven't been getting any sleep,just smoking hella blunts back to back. Too much shit on my mind, and honestly I want my baby back.

Now that I saw the footage of what really went down between Layla and I, I had Mike make me a copy so that I could show it to Lu,whenever I got the chance. Today I was gonna see her,but I highly doubt she was gonna speak.

"Yo Meech,look at this shit." Cj laughed as he walked in my room before he held up his phone for me to see a video.

My eyes widened as a smirk appeared on my face ,it was a video of Luna And Layla fighting. Even though I ain't like the fact that she was out here fighting in public and shit, Layla had that ass whooping coming.

"Damn,I don't know how the bitch ain't sleep after that punch." Cj Laughed.

"Good for her stupid ass, once we find her she getting more than just an ass whoopin' " I said in between chuckles.

"Maybe Lu can help find where she at." Cj added,while putting his phone in his back pocket.

Sighing I shrugged, "hopefully."

"Honestly, yall needa' figure this out. You got the copy of the video, show it to her and then y'all should be fine." He said. I brung my chain over my head,before grabbing my phone off the night stand.

"We'll see what happens." I sighed,before walking out of my room while Cj trailed behind me.

"Y'all ready?" I asked,Cj and Sabrina before grabbing my keys from off the table.

"Luna said she's gonna meet us there,I text her." Cj added.

On some real shit,I was nervous. I ain't know how this day was gon' turn out.

"Yea." They both spoke in unison.

*

When we arrived,there was a whole bunch of families standing around,waiting for the ceremony to start. Sabrina had left with her friends to get ready for the ceremony,and thankfully The graduation was outside in the football field,we ain't have to sit in no hot ass auditorium.

"Waddup' sis." I heard Cj say as I looked else where.

"Hey knucklehead." I heard Luna's voice causing me to take a quick glimpse at her as they hugged.

There was an awakened silence,before Cj sucked his teeth. "Y'all gon' speak or what?"

I cleared my throat before giving her a head nod. "Sup'" I murmured.

"Hey." She mumbled,without looking at me.

"Let's go take our seats." He sighed.

I ain't gon' lie,she looked great. I always loved when she dressed up,it was something that she rarely did. But even in some calm ass outfit,Lu always knew how to make it look good. Tomboy or not,I know who fell in love with.