Chapter 9

Luna...

I was wide awake... it was now 5 am and I had to be awake in 2 hours, to head upstate to see Vickie. I was hoping that the girls were still okay and Tina didn't try anything yet. The events that took place tonight just kept replaying in my head, & I couldn't fight them thoughts away. I killed somebody...and I didn't even feel bad about it. I mean I shouldn't right?,he had a gun to my head ready to kill me.

I sighed before sitting up in my bed,I was just staring at the ceiling for the past hour trying to come up with a lie to say to the cops if they came knocking on my door. That was the only thing I worried about, the cops coming to arrest me,and me catching a murder charge.

I got up from my bed and walked to the kitchen to grab me a snack,I needed to eat or something. I stopped in my tracks to check my brothers room to see if Cj was still in there and his ass didn't try to escape.

He was sleeping...he looked comfortable to be honest.

"Luna?" He called, stopping me from closing the door.

"I thought you were sleep."

"I'm trying ,but I can't."

I sighed, "me neither."

He turned on the light next to him before slowly sitting up. "I actually wanted to ask you something..I know you said I had no right to ask you anything but this has really been on my mind since we been in the car."

I walked over to the bed and sat next to him. "Ight—Go head'"

"Meecho said that you knew who I was...all I wanna know is how?"

I took a deep breath before turning my attention back to him. "You're mother is one of my bestfriends."

"You know my mom?"

I nodded. "Your mother took me in as one of her own when I was locked up, I became close to her and two other girls that we were locked up with. We've held each other down until it was time to be released , and I made sure that I protected her the same way she protected me."

"So,that's why you're bein' nice to me ?"

"Basically...Cuz If you weren't her son I would've killed you right along with your friend."

His words got caught at his throat ,I scared him.

"That wasn't my friend" he scoffed , "he just hung around me and Justice... all three of us got locked
Up together."

"I know" I shook my head , "ya' mom was mad as hell when she heard you got locked up."

He looked down... "Justice forced me to do that shit , I didn't want no parts of that robbery, just like I didn't want no parts in killing you."

"I know." He looked up at me.

"How do you know?"

"Because I read your messages..Justice was blowin' up your phone...." I smirked "you should really start putting passwords on your phone."

"What he say?"He asked,ignoring my last comment.

"Nothin' you need to worry about because He's gonna get handled, just like his mom."

"You're gonna kill him?"

I nodded, "yup."

"H-how?"

I sat up. "Well first of all,you're gonna just tell me his locations and where him and the rest of those guys meet up at..you don't have to be there when we handle the rest."