Chapter 34...

The next day...

Meecho...

This ride to rikers was only an hour long so it didn't take me too long to get here. I ain't want Luna to know that I'm coming to talk to her pops because she wouldn't have let me,and I need to know what the fuck this nigga got up his sleeve,so I can keep her protected.

I did my research on him and he did have the city at a point of time,but now that's all over and I'm about to take over and I'm not too far behind neither.

I made sure to leave my gun and anything that could get me In trouble in the car,bringing only my phone my wallet and my keys. As soon as I stepped in the a Guard searched me before letting me walk through the scanner.

"Who are you here to see?" The lady C.O asked as I stepped to the counter.

"Carlos Royel." She gave me a look briefly before looking back at the computer.

"Carlos never gets visits."

"Yea well,it's about his daughter,family emergency."

She slightly nodded before handing me a visitors pass with my name on it. "Enjoy your visit."

I gave her a simple nod before walking in the visiting area.

The wait was about fifteen minutes before I saw a tall brolic nigga walk in who looked just like Luna. It ain't hard to tell that was her pops. The guard directed him to where I was sitting at before taking off his handcuffs and walking away,He looked at me with furrowed brows before sitting down.

"Who the fuck are you?" He asked,sizing me up and down with a mug.

"Oh nice to meet you Carlos,I'm Meecho." I smirked,I knew he knew exactly who I was.

His eyes slightly widened as he laughed before sitting back in his seat. "You got some fuckin' balls comin' up here."

I nodded, "Yea,yea I know...came to have a little talk you know, kinda warn you about some shit."

He scoffed, "warn me?" He sat up in his seat, "warn me?" He asked again pointing to himself.

"Yea warn you."

"About What?"

I looked around to make sure no one was listening before sitting up in my seat getting a little closer to him. "Ion' know what type of sick shit you on and I know what you did. I know you sent that hit out for your son and I know you're trynna get Luna next ,and I'm warning you to leave her the fuck alone."

He chuckled a little before glancing away ,then looking back at me. "You threatening me little nigga?"

"Nah," I scoffed "I know I ain't no threat to you Mr.Bossman, but if you try some shit, I got a couple homies in here that'll take your fucking head off with just one slash."

We death glared into each other's eyes. I knew he wasn't gonna take what I said lightly but true say,I was with all the smoke.

"You think they gon' be able to take me down when the whole fuckin' prison is under me? I run this shit young bull so I suggest you think bout' whatchu' doin."

"You think the whole prison is under you,but I suggest you watch who you around ." I said before giving a lil smirk.

"Nah ,I think you should think smart and remember who the fuck I am. I still got niggas on the outside that'll take you out soon as you step out this bitch. But nah, that'll be too easy."

"Oh you mean Lucky and his little friend Julio ? They ain't taking shit out,their cold souls right now cuz your lovely daughter killed em'" I grinned.