Chapter 7

1 Month Later

1 Month Later...

Luna....

It's been a month since I've been home and in just 1 month things became slightly better. I was now helping Tyler and Mel Run the drug business.They  didn't like the idea of it at first because they wanted to keep me far away from trouble as possible ,but since I'm a felon,it's not easy getting a job. My grandma is still trynna figure out where I'm getting all of this money from but She'll probably kill me if she found out. Meecho and I spoke about what went down that night we got into that argument and we both came to an understanding,I told him and my grandmother that I'm over trying to get revenge for my brother and I'll let time tell.Overall,we've gotten close this past month and he's actually not what I expected. I expected him to be this stuck up hood nigga with all the money but the nigga is actually humble as fuck. Mel is still unaware that me and Meecho is cool but I think I'm gonna have both of them ,matter of fact all of them sit down and talk everything out. If I'm gonna be hanging out with Meecho,he has to be cool with my family.... period.

Vickie and the rest of the girls have been keeping me updated ,everything seems to be going smooth. Tina still hasn't tried shit,and none of the girls have been put in danger. So,everything's just been runnin' smooth ,but I know this won't be for too long ,My life is a bumpy ass road.

"I'll see you later Abuela okay?" I spoke before giving her a kiss on the cheek on my way out.

"Where you going ?"

"Work...I should be home later on tonight." I spoke before closing the door behind me.

I was on my way to a meeting at the trap house that Tyler owned,He said we had some very important business to discuss..Hopefully it's actual business and not the bullshit he's been talking lately.

I ordered my Uber and it was downstairs as soon as I got out of the elevator,I think it's about that time I get a car. I can't be running business and shit when I'm taking Uber's everywhere, I gotta get shit done on my timing.
***

I walked in peacing everybody , and sat down next to Tyler who sat in between me and Mel.

"Where the rest of ya' clothes at ?" Tyler asked while scrunching up his face examining my outfit.

"On my body nigga" I playfully rolled my eyes before getting comfortable in my seat.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

"Meecho😈 is calling"

I looked up to see if Either Tyler or Mel were paying attention but they weren't.

I declined the call then text him letting him know I was gonna hit him up after this.

Once the rest of the crew arrived ,Tyler took a sip out of his foam cup before standing up,ready to get this meeting started.