Chapter 28

Meecho...

It's been a few weeks since everything went down. Everything's been calm,for now.Julio hasn't fucked with us since the last situation ,but I knew he was gon' come out the wood works again soon.

Ion' know what's been goin' on with Luna though. She's been real distant,going out more than she usually does,Her phone ringing all times of the night and I'm starting to think she out here cheating. When I ask her ,she says she's not but honestly, ion' believe it.  Even though we have sex damn near every night now,that still don't change the fact that she's been real distant.

Business with Alfonzo been goin' great,and money was coming in from everywhere. Pretty soon I'ma be getting up outta here and moving to Cali. I knew shit was gonna get rocky out here, So I was already looking at some nice houses just to be prepared.

Today was the day I was taking Luna to meet my sister,Lourdes was having a barbecue and she wanted us to slide through. My sister has been asking and with everything that was goin' on I didn't get the chance to,but now everything died down.

"How do I look?" Luna asked, twirling around so I could examine her outfit. I don't know what's been up with her,she's been dressing real girly a not like herself. I mean, it ain't a problem cuz' she looked beautiful regardless.

She hasn't been through withdrawal from her pills because I immediately put her on a diet and brung her to the gym with me to workout and shit. It'll help all That toxic shit out her system faster,I asked the doctor and that's what she told me.

"Cj,you comin' with us or you gon' do what you gotta do?"

"I'll slide, ain't shit else to do ion' gotta make a run til' later on."

Cj was finally off his crutches and shit ,and his 6 weeks was up so he was able to walk around again. I was a little nervous letting him go back to work,but me and Fonzo ordered some guards to stay with him at all times.

We all finished getting ready,then headed out. Hopefully today would be calm ,because honestly I ain't time for no bullshit.

"We taking my car or yours?" Luna asked,she finally had bought herself a car after realizing she was tired of taking Uber's everywhere

"We taking my car or yours?" Luna asked,she finally had bought herself a car after realizing she was tired of taking Uber's everywhere. We had bought Cj a new car for his birthday but,he was still a little paranoid from the event that happened,so he wasn't ready to drive again just yet.

"Mine....unless you wanna take yours?"

She shook her head, "no babe,it's fine...we can take yours."

I nodded,before heading downstairs to the car.

*

Luna...

"Wait babe,is that Riley?" I asked,leaning my head in so I could get a better view.

"Yup,that's her." He said , looking in the same direction I was.