Chapter 30

Luna..

These last hours have been torture and I was wondering if Meecho got the memo that I was missing.

I felt betrayed . I was so fucking disappointed in myself for letting myself get close to another female when I promised myself I wasn't gonna do that shit anymore. Not only did she try to sell me out to the cops,she partially lied on my name all because these motherfuckers told me to.

My own father got my brother killed,and now he wants me dead too. I swear if he wasn't behind bars I would've got him chopped up,literally.

I've been getting beaten for the past hours for my smart remarks and honestly I didn't care. I'm not Pussy,and I wasn't gonna bow down to these niggas at all.

"Here, you seem a little parched,so I got you sum' to drink." Julio said ,throwing a bottle of juice at me,making it land right on my lap.

I clenched my jaw before bolting my eyes at him. "You know I can't grab it you fuckin' dickhead."

He chuckled and shook his head, " out of all the times we done beat yo ass since you been here,I would've at least thought you would learn how to respect me by now."

I scoffed, "go fuck yourself."

"How bout' I fuck you?" He smirked,slowly unbuckling his pants while walking over to me.

"You wouldn't ever get a touch of this pussy."

"Oh yea?" He said before circling around me and finally stopping behind me. Just then ,I felt my hair being yanked back, causing me to wince.

"You better watch what you say,and stop doubting me. If I wanna fuck you,I'll fuck you right here and right now." Julio menacingly spoke into my ear,with his hand full of my hair. He mushed my head forward and the room became silent,only thing that could be heard,was the heavy breathing between Julio and I.

My voice was shaky and I was on the verge of crying. I was low key afraid because I felt like my life was about to end.

This whole night I just been praying in my head, hoping that my brother would protect me,and Meecho would get here soon.

"You know..." Julio started as he walked in front of me gazing away as he was about to speak again.

"I really did admire you Luna from the first day I saw you. Your whole demeanor just made me hook onto you, and I couldn't help but to notice how much of a boss ass bitch You was." He scoffed before looking at me. "I wanted you to be mine from the jump. But now I know that you messing with Meecho?, ion' even wanna fuck with you anymore. Meecho is my arch enemy, and he could act like he don't know what the fuck goin' on but I guarantee he'll recognize once he see's my face."

"What's your beef with him?" I lowly asked.

He sighed, "you know I wasn't gonna tell you,but I want you to prepare for whenever he decides to show you his true colors." He clicked his tongue.

"Meecho was my business partner , when we were younger,We've been in this game for a hot ass minute under my pops. While my pops was handling business in Jamaica ,I was out here handling business for him." He sat down in the seat in front of me, "one night we had completed this big shipment and we both were getting big cuts from it. He got his but, I didn't get mine." He chuckled while looking down, "I was wondering how the fuck he was able to build his business out of no where until I found out that he took my cut too."

"Then one night, my house gets raided and I was arrested because someone had ratted me out. I automatically until I found out he was locked up too. Once it was time for us to go to court,he was let go and I was still stuck in that shit hole. I was so angry because I felt betrayed, my partner in crime actually did snitch me out. I told people he snitched but they didn't believe me and a lot of people began to turn against me. But,with the help of my private investigator,I was released and when I came out I left to my country for 5 years. Now I'm back as a whole new person, new name and new social."