Chapter 45

Luna...

My body tensed up as we made our way towards some people that stood under a cabana. I get like this every time I get around a lot of people,but just like I was at the club ,I'll loosen up.

"Don't worry Mama, they coo' people." Anthony assured,he realized how tensed up I was.

"They betta' be,cuz I ain't afraid to put these hands on anybody. My hands bisexual as fuck,they hit niggas and bitches." Mariah Reminded, She was deadass serious though.

"Oh I believe you." Anthony chuckled. "Wuzzam' y'all." Anthony said as we approached the cabana.

"Waddup Ace." One of his friends came and dapped him up,along with everybody else.

"Who's these pretty ladies." Another one asked,as he smiled at me.

"This my friend Camille,and her cousin Mariah." He put his hand on both me and Mariah shoulder.

Letting out a slight smirk I gave em' a nod.

"Y'all could call me Marie, Mariah is for when I'm trynna' be professional." Mariah chuckled,causing everyone to laugh.

I cleared my throat, "Luna....call me Luna." I mumbled.

"Aight y'all gon' head make ya selves comfortable,y'all want a drink?" His friend asked.

"I sho' do, you Gettin one Luna?" Anthony asked, I gave him a nod, "What about you Marie?"

"Is that even a question?" She said,walking towards the tiki bar. Shaking his head ,he watched her before looking at me. "Yo' cousin sum' else."

"I tell her that all the time." I said in between chuckles.

Letting the waves hit my feet ,I gazed at the sunset and how beautiful the waves looked as the sun went down. While Mariah has been making herself acquainted with everyone, I just been standing off to the side,being the boring anti social person I am.

Sometimes I wanna' actually be open and ,be nice to people but...the way I grew up and with the shit that's happening now, it's hard to be friendly and trust people.

"You aight ova' hea' Lu?" Anthony approached me with two burgers in his hand.

Glancing at him then glancing back at the view,I nodded with a smirk.

"Yea,I'm aight."

"Coo'" he nodded, "hea' I gotchu' dis'." He held his hand out handing me a burger, I smiled at how generous he was.

"Yo' cousin told me you like barbecue sauce on your burger." He chuckled.

"I do." I snickered, "thank you."

Taking a seat on the sand,I stretched my legs out and opened the aluminum foil that my burger was in.

"It's beautiful ain't it?"Anthony asked,referring to the sunset while sitting next to me,keeping his eyes on the view in front of us.

"Very. Neva' saw a sunset before."

"Really?"

"Mmm-mm." I murmured while chewing on my food.

"In New York ,all them big ass buildings be blockin' it huh?" He chuckled.

"Yup." I chuckled.