Chapter 54

Cj...

Once I knocked on Sabrina's door,I let my body rest on the wall near it. A few minutes later I heard footsteps coming towards the door ,causing me to stand up straight.

"Hey baby." She said as she rubbed her eyes. I'm guessing because she just woke up.

"Sup'" I murmured as I brushed passed her. A nigga wasn't in the mood,and I really ain't wanna talk,I just wanted to lay down and get some rest.

Paris really had a nigga feeling skeptical about everything now. At this point,I ain't trust females. What happened tonight got me looking at shit from a different perspective. Ion' even think I could trust my own shawty. What if she out here fucking someone behind my back too?

"Are you okay?I called you about five times you didn't answer." She stated while getting in the bed.

"I'm good." I mumbled ,pulling off my clothes leaving on only my boxers before getting in the bed.

Sighing without saying anything else,she pulled the covers over her. I heard a vibration come from her side of the bed and I knew it was her phone.

Furrowing my eyebrows,I nudged her a little bit. "Who the fuck texting your phone at two in the morning?"

Turning her attention back to me,she looked at me briefly. "Why are you being so aggressive for?"

"Answer the question." I said,ignoring her question.

Sitting up,she pulled the covers from off of her. "Who the hell do you think you're talking to?, I don't know who pissed you off but don't come in here taking it out on me."

Sucking my teeth,I reached over her and grabbed her phone. My nostrils flared as I saw someone named Tony texting her.

I scoffed. "So this what we doing huh?"

"What are you talking about?." She sighed,beginning to get frustrated.

"We texting other niggas now?who the fuck is Tony,Sabrina."

She chuckled and shook her head. "Are you kidding me?"

"I look like I'm fuckin' playin'?" I mugged before aggressively tossing the phone back at her.

"Tony is the Hairstylist that works at Luna's salon ,Dumb ass."

"Yea Aight,open that phone."

She rolled her eyes before putting the password in her phone. She tapped on something before turning the phone towards me,and I read the text.

Feeling a little stupid I sighed, "my fault."

I tried to grab her but she instantly pushed my hand away. "Don't touch me—matter of fact,don't even sleep next to me,leave."

"Stop. I'm sorry, I just got a lot goin' through my mind right now." I said as I moved a little closer to her.she turned around and pulled the covers over her not saying anything.

"Stay on that side of the bed. Don't get any close to me. Good night." She sternly spoke,causing me to sigh.

I just pulled the covers over me and laid down.

I never really saw Sabrina get upset,so I knew I had fucked up. I was wrong for what I just did, and I felt mad stupid, but I'm fucked up right now.

Paris and Sabrina are two totally different people, I should've known betta' then to think Sabrina would go behind my back and duck around. She was too classy to be doing shit like that.

*

Meecho....

I walked my way through my dark and silent house while making my way towards the bedroom. I tried not to make too much noise because Luna was sleep and I know she had a long day. It's only right to let her get her beauty rest.