Chapter 2

1WeekLater

1WeekLater

Camille-
I had my back against the wall as I drew something in my sketch book,behind all this gang banging shit I loved to draw. On my wall next to my bunk I had a picture of my brother that I had drew when he died,It makes me feel like he's here with me. The little radio Von had ,Played while she wrote in her rap book and in drew in my sketch book . My knuckles were still a little sore from the brawl we had last week with Tina and her crew.

The real reason me and Tina hated each other was because she was Crip. I only tolerated certain Crip bitches from Certain sets being that this new shit where the crips and blood are supposed to reunite came about. But Tina ? She doesn't get a pass ,she always threw dirt on the apes Which is the set that I was in. When I first got here, I used to say the ape call "Falayyyoooo" all the time just to get her tight. And for a fact ,It did.

My drawing was interrupted by officer White coming in.
"Luna ,you have a visitor." I looked at Von in confusion as she shrugged,I then looked back at officer white as I got up from my bed .

I was confused as to who was visiting. If Abuela was visiting she would've told me & if one of the guys were visiting they would've told me as well.

I put both of my arms out in front of me as Officer white Cuffed my wrist. I walked through the halls trynna figure out Who the fuck could possibly be visiting me. Then I remembered ,I had a meeting with my lawyer this week. I always forget about my meetings because being in here you feel like you don't even know what fucking month it is .

Officer White dropped me off to the visiting room and Unlocked the handcuffs . "Enjoy your visit" he smiled, "Thanks Officer White". Behind Ms Santiago ,Mr White was also one of my favorites. He wasn't a try hard like the rest of those Correction officers, and he had a sense of humor. He would joke around with us ,but when it was time to get serious then he was Serious, Just don't Get on his bad side Because he could be the biggest asshole ,trust me I've seen him do it .

I searched around the room til I spotted my lawyer organizing the papers on the table,Once she spotted me she gave me the widest smile . I pulled out the seat and sat in front of her .

"Wassup baby?" I smiled at her . "Camille" she looked around before bringing her voice a little lower, "you can't be calling me that here you don't know who's listening."

I playfully rolled my eyes "relax,These motherfuckers don't listen to conversations unless Tina's in the room with her sneaky ass."

Me and my lawyer been fucking around for a couple of months, one time I finger fucked her so bad in the bathroom she fell in love right after. Once Tasha found out she was mad at me for about a week or two but she got over it ,I had to lie and tell her that Shayla wasn't my lawyer anymore . Shayla was in her early 30's. She was bisexual, but to be honest I think I turned her strictly lesbian .

"So,I got some great news for you ." She cheesed. I cocked my head back as a little smirk appeared on my face. "What's the good news?"

She handed me a file . I read this piece of paper and tried to figure out what this shit was saying but I couldn't . "Shay what the fuck does this say,you know I can't read this shit" I whined. She laughed before explaining the paper to me.