Chapter 36

Rosies correctional Facility.

Vicky-

My fingers fiddled with this pen that was in my hand as I clicked it. So many things were running through my mind,and my feelings were fucked up. After Luna let me know what caused me to be in this predicament and most importantly,Who...my heart broke. Someone that I took in as my own and protected during her time here,betrayed me and fucked me up for the rest of my life.

I don't take betrayal very easily, and here in prison we don't take snitching very easily neither. Once people find out that Tasha snitched on me,and I didn't do anything about it?, I would lose the control I had over the females in this prison and then all the rules would be twisted and motherfuckers would think this snitching shit is okay.

I was in deep thought and I had to figure out how I was gonna handle Tasha, part of me wanted to kill her because she's the reason I got a life sentence,and part of me wanted to just beat the shit outta her and leave her with some injuries.

I took a deep breath as I sat up from my bunk, honestly I was ready to get this shit over with.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was lunch time. I wasn't feeling it but I wanted to make sure I caught up with Tasha,I wanted to know why the fuck she did me like that.

"Aye vic,you ready to head to the caf?" Nina, one of the few decent girls in this place asked.

I nodded. "Yea,Just gimme' a sec."

She nodded before turning away and standing in front of my bunk.

I looked under my pillow before sighing and grabbing the shank that I had made. I needed to teach Tasha a lesson, I don't give a fuck what the outcome of this would be.

"Aight I'm ready." I said, Nina nodded and followed.

There were some head nods made towards me , I gave little smirks and nodded back while making my way into the cafeteria.

"You gonna way?" Nina asked. I frowned before shaking my head, "I'm good thanks,I'll eat some noodles when I head back to my bunk."

"Aight." She smirked before heading to the lunch line. I sat at the table by myself as my eyes roamed around at all the inmates chattering and giggling and shit,kinda sad because my girls weren't here anymore. But, I'd rather them be out there then in here.

"Hey Victoria." Officer white smirked.

"Hey White, how you doin' today?" I smirked.

He shrugged, "I'm doing alright, how bout' you? How you holdin' up?"

I sighed, "just taking it one day at a time."

He nodded, "you keep your head up in here alright?,you know these women look up to you."

I gave a faint smile, "Yea, I know."

He gave a quick wink before walking off. I watched as he walked away before my eyes locked with Tasha who was sitting at a table with her girlfriend and a few other inmates.

Once she noticed me, I could tell she tended up. And in the midst of her looking at me,her girlfriend realized and her eyes made her way towards me.

I clenched my jaw as I bucked my eyes at her and She looked down before looking away and continuing her conversation with her girlfriend.

"You aight Vick?you seem a little off today."Nina said as she placed her tray on the table before sitting.

I cleared my throat before giving my attention to Nina. "Yea I'm good Uh— you think you could do me a favor?"