Chapter 59

Luna...

Waking up from my nap,my eyes wandered around the room trynna' figure out who's room I was in because it definitely wasn't Meecho's.  Remembering the way the room was furnished,I realized I was in Von's bed.

Sitting up in the bed,I looked over on the nightstand,seeing my phone lit up with text and calls from my Mom,Grandma,and Meecho.

Sighing I reached over and grabbed it ,Texting my grandmother and my mom back before calling Meecho.

"Have you lost ya' fuckin' mind?"He answered on the first ring.

My nerves immediately caused me to get butterflies in my stomach,hoping he didn't know what I did.

"Whatchu' talkin' about?" I asked,trying to remain calm.

"Why the fuck you ain't been answering your phone,where you at?"

"I told you I was going to the shop,won't you fuckin' relax."

"Relax? I'll relax when you quit Lying to me,where ya' ass at Camille stop fuckin' playin' with me."

Hearing how angry he was,made me give in.

"I'm at Von's house."

"The fuck you doin' there?, and why you lying to me telling me you was going to the shop,if you're going to Von's house,you got sum' goin' on with her that you don't want me to know about ?"

"Okay,Meech you're being fucking ridiculous,her and my cousin are togetha' so why the fuck would I do that?and second of all, I just wanted to come ova' here."

"Oh yea?well I just wanna come over there too,so send the fucking address."

Without letting me say another word,he hung up.

I sighed before texting him the address before tossing my phone on the nightstand,And chuckling in disbelief not believing he grew some balls to talk to me that way.

Making my way out of Von's room, I walked into her living room,seeing her with her headphones in,writing down on a notepad. Once she noticed me,she took her headphones out her ear before placing her notepad down on the coffee table.

"Wassup Lu,you aight?" She asked,as I sat down on the couch next to her.

"Ion' even know bro." I sighed, "where my cousin at?"

I realized she wasn't here.

"She went to the shop,she said you had to rest for the rest of the day so she went to watch over it."

Nodding,I sat back in my seat.

"Why you ain't tell me you was having a baby?" Von asked,as her voice softened a little bit.

"I didn't tell nobody. Just Marie and Meecho,I ain't want no one getting their hopes up."my eyes gazed else where as I felt myself getting a little emotional,kinda' regretting what I did.

"You gon' tell Meech about the abortion?"

Shrugging ,I didn't even say anything. Cuz' I couldn't.