"Saying that, ruined everything." Keith gulped, his hands burning. His blood was boiling, his head hot. "Keith..I'm sorry." Lance realized what he did.

"No. You can't just be sorry. Maybe we weren't a good match, I'll have to thank Allura for that." Keith twitched. "Come on, Keith." Pidge lowly said. Romelle was holding Lance's hand, him pushing her away.

"Pidge, Wait." Lance still had hope that he hadn't lost two of the most important people in his life. "He's right, Lance. I still love you, but she's here to take my place. She's here to love you more." Pidge said, wiping her tears away.

Pidge slammed the door on her way out.
Keith was sobbing on the steps leading to the door. "Hey.. it's okay. He has to apologize." Pidge shakily said, getting over her own situation.

"No. What I said was also wrong.." Keith always found a way to blame things on himself, no matter the circumstance. "No, what you said was the truth." Pidge reasoned, hugging the boy.

"Thanks." Keith sniffled. "No problem." Pidge managed to smile as Keith looked up. In the matter of the last week, Keith had fainted 3 times, Lance not even knowing. Probably not caring, either.

"He loves you. You need to know that. He isn't paying attention to you, is what the problems is." Pidge coughed.

"Yeah." Keith mumbled. "We still going?" Keith asked, looking at the sad expression on the girl's face. "Of course, we didn't go through that for nothing." Pidge stood up, rubbing her puffed up eyes.

"Let's go." Keith said, holding the girl's hand.
The we're going to the open field, we're Pidge read your spirit will tell you what you are. That was probably some fake bullshit, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

Keith hopped on to his red motorcycle, raving the engine extra loud for Lance to hear.
Pidge screamed as the boy sped off, causing her ears to hear static, the breeze winding by.

"You Okay, shortie?" Keith asked over the raving engine. "Y-Yeah." Pidge stuttered, gripping Keith tightly. "Don't go all Allura on me." Keith sped up, causing Pidge's stomach to flip.

Keith took several abrupt turns, swerving left and right. They finally reached the field, Pidge falling off the bike. "Pidge!" Keith semi-laughed, helping the girl up.

"So...I'm guessing we'll have to find out what we are first. I've narrowed it down 3 goblins, which are angelic goblins, satanist goblins, and TT goblin." Pidge said, stomping on the rocks.

"What's a-" Keith was about to ask, when Pidge answered. "A TT goblin is a Twice Turned goblin. Basically, they are a hybrid of an angelic goblin and a satanic goblin." Pidge seemed to get tongue tied while saying all the goblins.

"What's next?" Keith started seeing a small place appear in front of him, not that far away.
"Werewolf. That's a possibility for you, not me." Keith was surprised, doubting he would be a werewolf.

"Then there are witches. Which is most likely what we are." Pidge stopped, looking at the building they saw. "Okay, so I think all you have to do is think of something. Something sad first, then happy, then something angsty and makes you angry." Pidge explained, holding his palms in a forward direction.

"Okay, you've got this." She smiled, backing away.

'Something sad...mom. What if I can find her? There's no way. She's probably dead. Just like dad. They left me. How could they leave me. Like Lance. Lance was there. And mom and dad were there. Guess what? They all vanished from my life in an instant.'
Keith thought, tears filling the corners of his eyes.

His palms started to burn, it starting hurting. His head was spinning. "Keith! It seems to be active by rage. Think of something that you would hate to see happen. THINK OF RAGE!" Pidge called out to the boy, and the pain grew stronger.