1

My name is (y/n) . I'm part of new
directions and am best friends with Kurt and Mercedes. I tell them everything . Well almost every thing. I have one secret that NO ONE is allowed to know.

I'm dating Jesse ST James. The lead singer of vocal adrenaline. If anyone found out I would lose everything.
Jesse was in new directions last year but he was "dating" Rachel Berry. In reality he was sent as a sort of spy for his team .

While he was at McKinley I had huge feelings for him .  No one ever knew though. Thank god. When he betrayed us and smashed the egg on Rachel . I knew that there was never going to be a chance for me to be with him. For weeks after we were all angry with vocal adrenaline.  I had to put my feelings in the past and forget about them forever . Jesse is not a good guy.

A few months back , I had run into Jesse at Starbucks. I tried to ignore him but as I was leaving he caught my wrist and pulled me to talk to him.  At first I didn't trust him but my heart was telling me that I wanted to continue talking with him.

After a week or so of texting he asked me out. I said yes so we went to the cinema to watch the latest marvel film. We shared a big popcorn and at one point our hands landed on top of the other . I know such a cliché. After the film , he drove me home and while we were saying good bye , one of us leaned in and we kissed. It was what I expected and it tasted like honey and lemon. He's such a singer.

That was 6 months ago and we've been dating ever since.