[32] Sins

Paps POV

As (Y/N) screamed in pain, I panicked realizing it was truly her.  I dropped her from my magic when her screams stopped. She fell straight to the floor unmoving.

"Sans?! What the hell did you just do?! Did- is she-?"

I took a step closer as Sans wrapped his arms around her almost lifeless body.

Sans turned around and I realized he was crying as he held onto her with all his might.

"I won't remember, but YOU will. You have to save her before it's too late."

"!!!"

The reason he did that...

"...you forced a reset... But why?! Why?! She trusted you! You were right!! She was still there, why did you-?!"

Sans shook his head slowly, "Like I told Frisk, I would do anything to get her back. Even, if she'll never forgive me."

Sans eyes turned black again and (Y/N)'s soul that was weak, barely glowing, and full of cracks was resting in Sans palm. It reacted to him as well, though knowing how much pain Sans cause it. It remained unmoving, it trusts Sans, no matter what would happen next, it chose to still believe in him.

"Wait- wait! Sans, surely there is another way!"

Sans smiled at me with love, "It's okay Paps, you're not alone anymore... We all have our sins. Just promise me you'll tell me, everything again... Okay?"

"Sans wait!"

Too late.

Sans crushed (Y/N)'s soul into millions of pieces.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

I woke up, back in my bed.

_______________

Hi there, Fruityloops here. I know I've been mia for a while now. This is just a little teaser, depending on the response of this chapter, (no matter how short it is), will depend on whether I continue the story or not.
The power is now in your hands, reader.