[16] Questions With No Answers

Paps said he was going to Muffet's not long after we started the quiche. After we had finished Alphys had to return to her home for it was getting late, so Sans and I went to see her off. When we were waving our goodbyes to Alphys a blast of cold winds coming from the opened door gave me a friendly reminder that my current clothing is almost nothing than string. After realizing this I felt kind of naked. Then the thought of being like this the whole time we were making the quiche... oh gosh!

I sighed knowing that it was already getting late so I couldn't get any new clothes tonight. My face lit up bright pink as I pulled on Sans' shirt to get his attention.

"Um...do you have any clothes I can borrow?"

"WHY HUMAN I THINK YOU LOOK FINE IN YOUR USUAL WEAR, NO NEED TO TRY TO BE LIKE ME, NO MATTER HOW COOL I AM. YOU'RE FINE JUST THE WAY YOU ARE."

"T-thank you, Sans... but... um... don't you think... um..."

"YES, HUMAN?"

"D-don't you think this outfit shows too much skin?

Sans traced my body, then his face turned a sky blue, I figured out that was how he blushed, kinda cool. However, now Sans was refusing to meet my gaze.

Great~ he didn't even notice. I had to point it out and now I'm self-conscious.

"...Sans?"

Sans POV

"HUH?! OH YES, CLOTHES! I CAN GET YOU SOME!"

I fixed my eyes back to (Y/N). She was holding her arms close To her body. I could see her (Skin/C) skin peeking through her torn shirt and pants. I could even see some type of undershirt that covered her chest while highlighting it at the same time.

I wonder what she totally looks like, what she feels like-
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!

I quickly look away from (Y/N) again. I held my hand over my chest, I could feel my soul dancing wildly inside.

W-what is this?

"Um... Sans?"

"OH RIGHT! RIGHT NOW? OF COURSE!!"

I rush upstairs, not looking back. I slam the door shut accidentally, then slowly sunk to the floor.

That was weird I couldn't look at (Y/N). I don't understand. I feel like my soul was going to burst out of my body.
...
For some reason, I felt like I wanted to see more of her, but that's scary. Why does it hurt?
I felt like this before... it was when (Y/N) kissed me.
Oh! I was probably just surprised... yeah...

I pushed myself off the ground, leaving my thoughts behind me. I walked over to my dresser pulling out an old normal, white t-shirt and black basketball shorts with a single white strip going up each leg, Paps gave me these for my birthday a few years ago. With the clothes in my hands, I made my way back downstairs.

Normal POV
Sans made his way back to me and then he handed me a bundle of clothes without meeting my eyes. I looked over the items in my hands with curiosity and a bit of confusion.

"I can't help but notice these aren't really your style, Sans."

"HUH? OH YES, MY BROTHER GAVE THEM TO ME..."

"Oh, I bet after you got them you had a bone to pick with him."

Sans didn't respond, he looked like he was lost in thought.