[3] Goodbye

I made my way through the ruins, I stopped at the room's entryway leading into where the spider bake sale should be.

I wonder...

I walked into the room and there was a small fire flame dancing around next to a sign, it read:
Burger or fries?

"...So, this means that Grillby is Muffet?
...
Hahahaha! That's hilarious, Haha!"

After catching my breath, I gave the little flame 14G for 2 orders of fries. I ate one of them right away, I always loved Grillby's food... when I could get in the bar.

I almost started to reminisce, but I pushed the feeling down and continue to Asgore's home.

He called me as I walked into the room that was his front yard.

"Oh (Y/N)! How did you get here? Are you hurt?"

I shrugged, I was completely fine thanks to Grillby's fries.

"I shouldn't have left you alone for so long... it was irresponsible to try to surprise you like this." Asgore giggled a bit at his own words. "Well, I suppose I can not hide it any longer, follow me, my child."

Asgore walked towards his house gesturing for me to follow him. I smiled as I stood there for a moment engulfed in his kindness. It's crazy how different he is, I shake my head and follow him into the house.

"Welcome to your new home. Follow me I'll show you to your room."

I followed slowly behind Asgore, looking around as I went. Everything looked the same.

"Here we are I hope you like it."

"Um-"

Before I could say anything a loud whistle echoed through the house cutting me off.

"Oh! Make yourself at home!" Asgore ran off to check on the sound which I assume was a kettle pot.

I let out a small giggle and went into my room. It was the same as always; toys, different size shoes, yellow- wait... the sweaters are purple with blue stripes. The sweaters are usually green with a yellow stripe.

Flowey told me that the green and yellow sweaters belonged to Chara, the king's and queen's adopted daughter.

So... Who's sweaters are these? Who is the opposite of Chara?
...
My head hurts.

I dragged myself into the bed and almost instantly fall asleep.

{#Dream}

"You're not supposed to be here...."

I look around for a source of the voice but found nothing, especially because the room I was in was nothing but darkness.

"W-who said that?"

"You don't belong here..."

"How do you know that?"

"Where is Frisk?"

"I don't... who is Frisk?"

"... huh... why did you spare everyone? Are you not going genocide?"

"Genocide?! No! I would never!"

"Haha, you truly aren't from here... I hope you stick around."

{#EndofDream}

I wake up from my dream feeling a little dizzy.

Was that real?