[18] A Mirror

My hair flew forward as Alphys skid to a stop.

"HAHAHA! IT LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED A BIT MORE TRAINING ALPHYS!!"

"Please, you only won because you had a great teacher!"

"Ugh... I hate to interrupt, but could you please put me down?"

"Oh right!"

Alphys put me down on to the hot ground. I was still dizzy from the forced ride to Hotland. My legs wobbled and went weak I almost fell, but Sans caught me in time.

"CAREFUL HUMAN!"

I quickly pulled myself away from Sans.  

"Thanks, Sans."

Embarrassed, I look forward to find we were in front of the Lab.

"I got this."

After Alphys stated that, she fixed herself to the ground then slammed her foot on the door three times in a row. When she 'knocked' on the door, there were a lot of papers shuffling and fast-paced footsteps to us. The door slid opened reviling a tall fish-type monster in a plain white t-shirt, jeans, and a lab coat. It was Undyne. Her hair was still pulled back in a ponytail, but it was messer, causing her hair to hang a bit in her face. 

"A-alphys! How d-did everything go?"

"You tell me."

Alphys pointed towards me, next to Sans. Out of reaction, I waved.

"Oh! H-hello, n-nice to meet y-you."

Undyne extended her hand toward me which I gladly took.

"Nice to meet you Undyne, I'm  (Y/N)."

Undyne gave me a side look as she pulled her hand back to her side.

"H-how do you know my name?"

My heart skipped a beat.

"Um... oh! Alphys said she was going to see Undyne, I just assumed that was you."

I said with a bit more confidence than I had.

"O-of course. S-sorry."

"No. It's okay, you did nothing wrong."

Thank goodness I pulled that off, it would be so hard to explain how I really know her name.

"D-did you guys want to c-come in?"

"YES, OF COURSE! I BET THE HUMAN WOULD LOVE TO GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU!"

"O-oh but I'm really not that interesting."

"What are you talking about? You're the royal scientist and know crazy smart facts! I bet (Y/N) would love to speak some mad nerd crap with you. She doesn't make sense sometimes too."

"Oh!!"

"WHAT'S WRONG HUMAN?!"

I just thought of something! I bet I could see Asgore with the cameras in the underground... that I'm not supposed to know about.  

"I-its nothing, I was just thinking how right you and Alphys are I want to learn more about monsters and I bet Undyne is a little curious about humans."

"OF COURSE HUMAN! THE MAGNIFICENT SANS IS ALWAYS RIGHT!"

"A-actually I was curious to learn m-more on human anatomy."

"Awesome, punk! Let's talk inside, I'll make tea!"

"THE MAGNIFICENT SANS WILL HELP!"

Alphys and Sans ran off inside to make tea with me and Undyne right behind them.