[8] Continue?

Sans set me down on the couch and quickly ran upstairs, then coming back down just as quick with a blanket.

"THERE YOU ARE HUMAN! ARE YOU OKAY?"

"I'll be just fine, thank you, Sans."

Sans smiled wide and posed like a superhero, with magic winds riding by his scarf making it look like a cape.

"OF COURSE! NOTHING I, THE MAGNIFICENT SANS, CAN'T HANDLE."

I giggle lightly at the energetic skeleton.

"Isn't my brother the coolest?"

"Ah!!" I jumped back falling off the couch, where Paps appeared from nowhere.

"BROTHER! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT COMING FROM NOWHERE, *SIGH* YOU ALRIGHT HUMAN?"

As Sans spoke he reached out his hand to me to help me up.

"Y-yeah, I'll be okay."

"Sorry kid didn't mean to make you jump out of your skin."

I grab Sans's hand with my right hand and put my left hand over my mouth and lightly giggled as Sans pulled me to my feet.

"UGH! AGAIN WITH YOUR PUNS!"

"Don't worry, Sans, if he did we could match."

Paps started laughing like it was the best joke he hear in years, but Sans looked very confused.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, HUMAN?"

The room went silent for a moment. I looked at Paps and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Umm. H-how about I tell you later?"

"PROMISE?"

I flinched at that word I didn't like it.

"I- um, sure, I promise."

"Hey, Sans? Why don't you go make, the kid here, some of your amazing quiche? I bet she is famished."

Before, I could refuse not wanting to be a bother, Sans eyes became stars and he started talking really fast.

"THAT'S A FANTASTIC IDEA!! DON'T WORRY HUMAN, MY GLORIOUS QUICHE WILL MAKE YOU ALL BETTER FOR SURE!"

With that Sans ran off into the kitchen.

"Don't worry about Sans, sometimes he gives the wrong impression, but he is very kind."

"Hehehe, I-im so sorry, hehehe, you're right. He just reminds me of someone I met who wasn't so kind... So, it made me think about him... Sorry, to laugh that was rude." I awkwardly rub my arm.

"... No problem, kid."

I smile out of relief and finally moved from where I was standing back to the couch.

"Oh, but sorry about that scare from earlier."

"Huh? Oh, no problem. I'm used to the teleportation scares."

Paps eyes went pure black and he was staring at me with shook and maybe even a bit of fear?

"P-paps?"

"............., I didn't say anything about teleportation."

*Gasp!* I threw my hand up to my big mouth.

Paps face turn to a face of hate in a split second. His right eye glowed just like Sans always did. It was bright orange with a hint of red while his other eye remained as black as the night.

This feared me very, very much, only death followed these eyes.

"I knew it was too good to be true." Paps picked up my soul and teleported me and him to the judgment hall. He slammed me into the wall, hard, and held me there.

"I am so tried of playing games with you. So, tell me Frisk did you really think that I would fall for your trick? Is (Y/N), the true name of this person's body you already stole, or did you make that up too?"

It hurts when someone takes a hold of your soul. It was almost the same feeling as being choked.

Once again there is that name I don't know.

"W-who is Frisk?" 

I don't know why I didn't explain myself or try. It was the first thing that popped into my head, so I spoke out loud.

Wrong choice.

Paps slammed a bone into my leg making me cry out.

"You freaken brat! Stop your bull crap, I'm done being messing with!"

"Paps, s-stop please. I'm (Y/N), let me explain."

"Too late."

Paps slammed a bone right through my soul, causing it to shatter and break.

[Continue]        [Reset]

My hand hovered over the reset button.

I-i could go back and figure out a new way...
No, if Paps is anything like my Sans, he'll remember...

What should I do?

Am I fated to die, again and again?

...

No! That's not my fate, come on (Y/N)! You can't give up now, you have to have hope!

I didn't give up on my Sans and I'm not giving up on this Papyrus.

I slammed my hand down on the continue button.

[Continue]<3          [Reset]