[13.5] Alphys the Alpha

Alphys got ready to throw more axes at me. I stood my ground ready for a fight. Sans was still stunned from when Alphys threw the first ax but soon snapped to.

"A-ALPHYS?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! THIS HUMAN HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG!"

"What are you talking about Sans?! Have you forgotten what her kind has done to us?!"

Alphys throws an ax not at me but to me, I caught it.

"BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN ALL HUMANS ARE BAD!"

"There is no use in talking Sans... I will stop this human receive the 7th soul so Queen Toriel can become a God and free us all!
Get ready human!! Cause there is no turning back now!!"

"ALPHYS WAIT!"

At that moment the world around me went black and white.

[Alphys blocks the way.]

"Ngah heh! You thought you could turn one of my own kind on me?! A friend?! ... have you no morality?!"

Alphys started to attack me, axes flying from all around. I tried my hardest to continue to block her attacks.

"No! I would never do that!"

[Fight]  [Act]  [Item]  ♡[Mercy]

"You won't fool me!!"

Alphys attacks were coming at me much quicker. I do my best and this time it was enough... barely.

I was having a hard time catching my breath.

"Why don't you just give me a chance?! Sans and Papyrus did..."

[Mercy] ♡

Alphys wavers for a moment making her attacks less powerful and quick.

"...No!! I refuse. Humans are awful creatures!! They trapped us here forever and kill many of our brethren before!"

Alphys attacks became too quick and started to hit me, hard. One ax cut deep into my stomach. I start to shake as blood starts trickling down my body.

"That was in the past Alphys!! Time has changed!" I spit out my words as I hold the right side of my pierced stomach.

[HP 11/20]

[Mercy] ♡

"(Y/N)!!!"

"...Sans?" Alphys and I look around hearing Sans voice but not seeing him.

"ALPHYS, YOU HAVE TO STOP!! I ALWAYS LOOKED UP TO YOU CAUSE YOU WERE IN THE PROUD ROYAL GUARD PROTECTING THE INNOCENT!! THIS ISN'T RIGHT!! (Y/N) IS THE INNOCENT!!"

"Sans..."

"No! No!! ...I'm sorry, Sans. This human will bring us our freedom!!"

"(Y/N)!"

Alphys attacks hard again swinging her ax down. Just in the nick of time, I blocked it. My hands shaking as I tried my hardest to push her back. 

[HP 10/20]

"Sans!! Go get Papyrus he'll know what to do!!"

"..." I heard nothing, but I could only imagine the look of trouble on his face.

"sAnS!" My voice almost sounds like it glitched out.

"R-RIGHT!!"

I heard the surprise in Sans voice and the look on Alphys face. I use this moment to push her off me.

"*Short hard fast breathing*."

I held my hand to my throat.

...What was that?

Alphys returned from her daze.
"Getting someone else to do your dirty work, huh?"

She was obviously talking about Sans getting Paps.

"...n-no, Paps will make sure I'm safe... if I can't reason with you... I'll run away."

[Mercy] ♡

Alphys didn't seem to like this answer.

"Run?! Why don't you fight?!!"

I didn't reply.

"Ngah heh!! Fine!! I'll just finish you off before they can get back!!"

Alphys came at me with her full strength. Axes were flying all around me, hitting me every which way. Some I would be lucky enough to block just for it to swing around and hit me in the back.

[HP 1/20]

I fell to my knees, my ax slipped from my hands. I was barely conscious.

"Goodbye, human."

I held my breath and braced myself for my last moments.

...

But, it never came.

I looked up, my vision was blurry from blood running down my face and into my eyes.
From what I could see Alphys was glowing orange and frozen.

[Fight] [Act] [Item] [Mercy]

I weakly raised my hand to the choice I decided.

[You spare Alphys.]

The world returned to color.

"(Y/N)!!" Was the last thing I hear before everything went dark.