[31] My Voice, My Body

Sans' POV

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND. IF (Y/N) IS HURTING THAN WHY CAN'T I SEE HER? I PROMISED I WOULD PROTECT HER."

"It's... more complicated than that~"

"THEN EXPLAIN... PLEASE." Dad looked to Paps for help.

Paps sighs as he takes a seat on the couch, "It's okay, dad. Go to Undyne like planned, but we'll come to you. We'll stop her."

"But~ earlier you sounded so sure~"

"I was always "so sure" and it never worked." Paps paused and looked at me for a long time, "I need- I want to tell the truth."

"Okie dokie~ I believe in ya'll, good luck~" Dad winked at us as he left through the door.

...it was quiet for a while, then I realized Paps wasn't going to break the silence.

"...WHAT IS THE TRUTH?

"...
...(Y/N) isn't (Y/N) anymore." By Paps' tone of voice I could tell he meant what he was saying it wasn't light and joking like always, it was heavy and... painful.

"...I DON'T UNDERSTAND... WHERE IS (Y/N)? WHAT HAPPENED?"

"She... was attacked and the person who hurt her took control of her body."

"WHERE IS SHE THEN?"

"I... don't know... gone..."

"WHAT?! NO... NO!! SHE CAN'T BE SHE MUST STILL BE IN THERE!! WE HAVE TO TRY-"

"We can't." Paps voice sounded so sure like he knew.

"...HOW ARE YOU SO SURE?"

"Because I lived it."

(Y/N)'s POV

Huh? I'm awake? But, I'm not the one who's moving...

"Oh? Awake are you?"

"Frisk..."

"Now, that's not fair I didn't even get to introduce myself."

"Not needed, you are infamous."

"Awe! But those are just rumors~ I'm much more awful in person."

Frisk continued moving in my body, getting out of the bed. We're in Sans room.

"What will you do?"

"You would know, wouldn't you? I bet that trash bones told you all about me."

"I'm sorry, it won't work. You have chosen the wrong body."

"Haha!! What? You acting all calm this whole time and you say that?! You don't understand I'm in control here! There is nothing you can do!"

"I don't need to."

"Tsk!" Did Frisk suck air in her? My? Teeth, "Oh? Do you think the skeleton trash bones will stop me? They wouldn't hurt you."

"You're not me."

"Haha! They won't know that before it's too late."

I looked through my eyes, but not with them. I see what Frisk is seeing with my body.

She moved from Sans' action figures she was looking at and towards the door.

But before she could open the door it slammed open almost hitting her-us?