He saved my life... Well kind of? 27

AYEEEE! New post here.

------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks had passed, guys would flirt with me from time to time, a huge smirk would be planted on David's face as we passed his guy friends, his arm draped around my waist.

Just because David and I had been a couple for about two weeks, didn't mean we were deeply in love or any of that bullshit you hear on television. All I can say is that I felt more comfortable around him Not as comfortable as I felt with Zane, but comfortable. I didn't feel the need to always put my guard up around him

Zane and I have talked as much as before, probably because I spent eighty percent of the time with my boyfriend... It just feels weird thinking David is my boyfriend let alone, saying it.

"Hey Zane!" I smiled while taking my seat beside in oh so boring homeroom.

"Hi." He seemed a bit distant, these days, I'm guessing I have something to do with it.

I mean we still talk, it's just that I spend my lunches with David. But isn't that what's supposed to happen when you have a boyfriend, eat lunch with him and stuff? Clearly I'm clueless about relationships.

Zane usually sat with the jocks he sat with his first day here. I guess in a way I kicked him to the curb. Which I am certainly not proud of.

"Listen, I need to tell you something about David." He whispered and actually looked at me, a dead serious expression planted to his face. I ushered him on without an words.

Just as he was about to start, the teacher walked in with a dramatic entrance. "Good morning class!" Gosh, I hate those teachers, like there is nothing great about this morning. Just because you think today is jolly, good ass morning, doesn't mean I do.

"As I was saying, David-" Zane started impatiently and then stopped abruptly, as David walked in. "I'm never gonna get the chance to tell you." He chuckled lightly and then pushed a few locks of hair out of his eyes.

"Lunch. Today, you and me." I winked at Zane, a tiny grin creeped against lips. I couldn't help but smile a tiny bit as well.

"Hey." David breathed into my ear, his warm breath tickled my neck slightly, I flinched a bit. I mouthed back a 'hi' and a little wave before the lesson began.

---

"Zane!" I yelled as I happily ran towards the table. Our table.

I dumped my Jansport back pack on the table and dropped my lunch tray on the table. On the green tray, I had a slice of pizza, a can of Root Beer, and a Twix chocolate bar. As I said before I'm pretty sure, I'm a junk food kid. Or as other people would say a fat ass. But I honestly don't give a fuck if people think I'm eating way too much or eating unhealthy food, it's my body, I do whatever the hell I want! Though sometimes I have my healthy food moments, eating carrots with ranch dressing. Mmm.

It's funny. While most girls at my age, or any age actually are self conscious. And always look in the mirror, and think their not thinner or big enough so they try and make a change, packing on the calories, or counting each and every one that goes down their throat.

I on the other hand just think beauty comes from within, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Everyone was their own definition of 'beautiful'. To me being beautiful means being comfortable in your own skin, being pestered with media saying this is how you should look, but not giving in because you think your perfect the way you are. Beauty is being self confident.

A song that inspires me is Imperfect is the new perfect -- Caitlin Crosby. [Listen if ya wanna (: ]

"Trinity?" Zane called a couple of times before it registered into my brain. He waved his hand a couple of times to check if I hadn't drifted off to imagination land.

"Hmm oh sorry. I was uh, thinking." I replied with a nervous laugh and sat down.

"Mmm, greasy pizza?" Zane grinned and nodded toward the slice.

"The best!"

"Your really different ya know? I like it."

Some chit-chat started to evolve, topics including school, television, you know the usual. After finishing up my greasy slice of chicken pizza, I wiped my mouth with a napkin. Time to get down and dirty! A.k.a knowing what the hell Zane was talking about earlier.

"So what were saying this morning, it must've been such a pain being interrupted a number of times."

Zane ran a hand through his hair, and nodded, "Yeah, well there's this ru-"

"Aye Trin!" David called and sat close to me, our knees touching, his hand lightly touching my leg.

His lips were at my ear, whispering non sense to me, his hot breath blowing down my face and neck. I didn't shiver this time.

And then he started having a full on conversation with me about what we should later or on the weekend.

Zane just sat there silent, what could he say? There was no entrance into the conversation between David and I. My gut feeling was telling me, that David was doing this on purpose, to piss Zane off.

Guys can be such ass wipes, must they always be in some sort of competition?

"David don't be such a douche, can't you see Zane was telling me something important!" I replied with a fierce tone, while shoving his hand off my leg.

"Sorry." He whispered,

"Fuckin' ass." I heard the faint muttering of Zane. Tiny smile playing on my face.

-------------------------------------------------------------

YOU, YA YOU, RIGHT THERE! READ THIS

I promised another post before school starts and here it is!!!

School is in a couple of days, I'm nervous and excited :/ No longer a freshman in highschoo!! YAY!

- I'm hoping I have English first semester because it will probably help with my writing ability.

anyways thanks for reading.

next post will put up whenever?

PLEASE DO ME AN HONOR OF:

BECOMING A FAN

VOTING

COMMENTING

TELLING A FRIEND