He saved my life... Well kind of? 17

OKAY, I'M SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY! I HAD A BIT OF WRITER'S BLOCK NOT GONNA LIE!

Anyways this chapter is PRETTY long compared to other chapters I've written. I felt super bad for not writing for like what 3 days?

Also, I decided to write a LONG chapter for all those people who have voted for my story! Last time I remember I had 7 votes and now i have 18. HOLY CRAP thank you so much!

-----------------------------------------

"Why are you late Trinity?" The teacher asked as I sat down, eyes stuck to me like glue.

"I woke up late okay? Now can everyone pay attention to the teacher instead of me." I said a bit rudely, some venom easing into my tone. But I didn't care.

Did I forget to say that I kind of forgot to brush my hair? How stupid and idiotic of me, I know right? Whatever everyone has bad hair days, I just happen to know how to work it? ;)

As the teacher started the lesson I heard Zane move a bit in his chair, he then leaned over a bit, so he was closer to me as if to say something. And I was right, of course I was right. I'm always right, alright?! Okay enough with the 'rights' :D

"You look like hell." He whispered, a tiny smirk plastered onto his face.

I rolled my eyes and looked at him for a split second, or maybe five seconds? Who's counting... I averted my eyes back to the teacher, as Mr. Rocky paced around the room his eyes gliding ever so quickly to every student checking to see if he or she was paying attention. I swear this guy gets more strict everyday.

"Thank you captain obvious." I retorted in a sarcastic manner. I get annoyed easily what can I say?

***

Class finally ended, I occasionally got the glares and stares. But this wasn't new to me. I'm always the odd one out. I own that title.

As soon as the bell rang, I was first to leave the class. I rushed to my locker and spun my combo on the lock fast. As if it was one motion I took the lock off, swung open the locker and grabbed the brush. I began to brush through my hair violently. Trying to get it to look perfect, or good enough. I heard chuckling behind me and of course my instincts were right it was Zane.

"Need help?" He asked with a sly grin. Amused like always. What is with this guy?

"No I don't." I snapped and averted my eyes back to my crappy orange locker mirror. My hair looked okay now, no strands were standing on end, this time. I grabbed a black hair band with a cute little bow on the side and slid it through my hair.

Grabbing my textbook and binders I slammed the locker door and head to Geography. Evil class. I heard Zane say bye, so I mumbled back a bye and walked quickly to class. Hoping not to be late a second time today.

***

[A/N: I'm just going to fast forward to Friday okay? The rest of the week was same old.]

--Friday--

The week was boring as usual. I mean it's school, why would school be 'exciting'? It was awkward between Zane and I. I mean we talked a bit here and there, but awkwardness seems to always take control of conversations. Me being the stubborn person I am, seems to push him away for no apparent reason.

Homework was piling up, we are in the middle of the semester so, what's to expect? School stresses me out way too much. I mean exams, and then homework, plus presentations and projects not fun children not fun.

At home thing have been good-ish. My sister and I have eased up on the insults and talked more without snotty tones. It was starting to feel like old times. Starting. I still do dislike a smidge, but that can change. My dad wasn't yelling as much at me, he talked to me in a more general, friendly tone. Probably because Ashley told him to, she's daddy's little girl. I was always a mommy's girl. Still am.