He saved my life... Well kind of? 18

SORRY. I say sorry in every post I think. LMFAO  

umm it's not that lengthy, I just reallly wanted to post something. Cuz I haven't in like 3 days...  

I rushed the last part cuz my friend is coming over. :)  

Thank you for reading. & love you<3  

-----------------------------------------------------  

I was annoyed, aren't I always though? I turned around in a swift movement and locked eyes with David. Funny how I only remember his name... The reason being I grew up with him, same elementary school, same high school. And here he is standing in front of me.

I have to admit I had a teensy weensy crush on him in grade school. But teensy weensy I mean mega... Not the stalker-ish types, but the ones where you think about them a lot. And your heart does mini back flips when you talk to him. Or you get butterflies when your around him. I seem like a total opposite of who I am today...

David had dark mahogany brown hair, it was medium length and kind of wavy. His eyes, oh his eyes they were green, like fresh clean cut grass, bright and beautiful. I have a tiny obsession with eyes I can just stare at peoples eyes all day and never get bored. Is that creepy? His eye's had little flecks of gray in them. I sound like one of those preppy girls who ogles after every guy.

"Hi." I said with a small voice.

David grinned revealing his straight white teeth, "Before you say anything, please don't use a pick up line. Wait I shouldn't get so cocky. You probably just came to ask me something school related." I said confidently and then started to ramble in an almost inaudible tone. I looked down at shoes, slightly embarrassed, heat creeping it's way up to me cheeks. I'm blushing. Shit. :/ That wasn't part of the plan!

I felt the tip of David's finger on my chin lifting my head up. His green eyes gazing into my eyes. We stood there for a couple of seconds, silent. For most people this would be creepy, weird and most obvious awkward. But for me, it wasn't, only because I'm not 'most people'

"Oh I won't promise." He said with a sly smile, that can a girl melt. And I am most definitely not the girl. So hah! His touch on me was no longer felt.

"So..." He trailed.

"Yeah?" I questioned, getting a little bit bored. I started thinking about what I'd do when I get home. I'm a planner. I have to clean my room, it's been pretty messy for a couple of days. Take a shower, and just chill.

A voice interrupted my thoughts, I blinked for a second and my eyes then flew to David, oh right I was talking to him. He chuckled for a moment and said, "You always seemed to blank out whenever I talked to you. Why is that? Are you thinking of me?" He grinned with an arched brow.

Holy crap, guys these days seem to be cocky, and so full of themselves, that is a MAJOR turn off. "No, but if your going to flirt and use cheesy pick up lines I'll be leaving okay? Not to be harsh." I said sternly and softened my tone at the end.

"No don't leave, I won't beat around the bush alright?" David replied, his eyes pleading for me to hear him out.

I crossed my arms over my chest and gave a small nod, indicating for him to go ahead. He sure was wasting my time.

By the way, remember that teensy weensy crush I was talking about? Yeah, I no longer have it. Although he makes me nervous at times, my knees don't buckle at the sight of him and my palms don't grow with perspiration when I'm so close to him. I don't stutter over the thought that I'm actually talking to him. None of that. Got it?

"So you want to see a movie tonight?" He asked with a small grin, you could tell he was a bit nervous. His voice slightly shaken.

"It depends." I said with one eyebrow arch.

"On?"

"If we see a scary movie." I said with a wink and small smile.  

"Fine, even though I don't really like them but for you I'll go." He said with a small nervous chuckle.

"Aww so your into chick flicks?" I said through fits of laughter, clutching my stomach.

"Nooooooo!" David said quickly.

"...Alright then, I'll see you later, pick me up at 7." I said then turned around and headed to my car.

This week has definitely been the weirdest...  

------------------  

-comment  

-favourite  

-vote  

-uhh tell a friend!

thankyouuuuuuuuu<3