"Thank you, Lance." Allura was lifted up by Lance's hug.

"Happy Birthday, Princess." Keith and Hunk both said. "Thank you, gentlemen." She nodded, smiling. She embraced both the boys.

The party was held at her father's house, as always.

Shiro and Lotor walked in next, Allura had broken up with Shiro a little bit after he left.
They still remained great friends though. Allura hadn't gotten together with Lotor after the break up. Her friends, also known as Hunk, Lance, Keith, and Pidge convinced her not to.

The boys told Pidge about the break up thing, and they corrected her on her mistakes with Lotor. She kept an eye out for anything suspicious things Lotor would do. Pidge no longer trusted Lotor as much as she used to.

Speaking of Pidge, she wore a green silk ruffled dress, with a zip at the top. She accompanied the dress with a black clutch and golden hoop earrings.

The boys just wore standard suits, the same ones they wore to Hunk's hearing.

"Father, these are my friends. Lance, he's the one I told you about. He's the first one I met." Lance shook Alfor's hand.

"This is Keith, a new addition to our group. He joined in at Pidge's party. Of course you know Pidge." Keith and Pidge smiled.

"Where's your brother, Katie?" Alfor asked her, her eyes went wide and he breathing hitched.
"He's um," Pidge was thinking of an excuse.

"He moved, along with the rest of Katie's family." Shiro smiled.

"And who's this young man, Allura?" Alfor raised his eyebrows, having a sense of tension between the two.

"He's Shiro, um.." Allura's voice drifted off. Awkward.

"Takashi Shirogane." Shiro smiled.

"Lotor! I haven't seen you in ages, boy! How is your father?" Alfor smiled at Lotor, causing everyone, even Allura, to roll their eyes.

6/8 of the group disliked Lotor, and had little no trust in him. Allura had some what of trust in him, but he's been disappearing quite often lately.

"Ah! Coran! Long time no see!" Alfor and Coran shook hands.

"Obviously, this is Hunk. The one I met at my cooking classes." Allura smiled at Hunk.

"Nice to meet you, Mr.Alfor." Hunk politely nodded.

The group knew that it was them there, but they hadn't expected the whole of Olkarion, Daibzaal, and Altea to be there. Alfor really did have a big house.

"Holy Shit." Keith hid behind his boyfriend, being the introvert he is. "They don't bite." Hunk patted his back as the other boy rolled his eyes.

"Do we have to interact with people? I rather say by the lovely princess all night." Lotor furrowed his eyebrows at her, holding out his hand. When Pidge saw this, she jumped in.

"I'll hang out with you. Princesses have princess duties to attend to." Pidge falsely smiled, saving Allura from a night of terror.

"Sure." Lotor took her hand, and they were soon on their way to a empty part of the room to chat. Lance scoffed in disgust.

"I just hope he doesn't take that offer misguidedly. Hunk is Pidge's boyfriend." Allura sighed, taking the boys to a different part of the room.

They all kept a close eye on Lotor and Pidge, especially Shiro and Lance for that matter.
"This is nauseating to watch." Hunk gagged.
Keith nodded in agreement.