"Thanks, Hunk. But what do you mean by toxic?" Hunk and Keith just exited the hospital.

"I mean, we have divided into groups of two. Allura and Lotor have to be hooking up. It's undeniable. She literally was with him when he was stabbed. That means they had to have gone somewhere, not walking to Allura's apartment." Hunk began to explain, but opening the car door.

"Lance and Pidge have been locking me out the trio lately, and Pidge is really bossy. Lance tells her everything about you, and she sleeps with you guys. How do you think I feel? I'm sad that she wants to stay away from me so badly, that she sleeps with her best friend." Hunk looked down.

"Hey, I was kicked out many times just because Pidge wanted to sleep with Lance. You know how much I come into your room and sleep on the floor? It's insane." Keith shook his head, looking at the boy.

"Then there is Shiro. He keeps to hisself quite often, correct? He kind of reminds me of emo you, but with a hint of happiness. He told me he's struggling with Allura and Lotor. He's very depressed. I tried to get him help, but it was no use." Hunk drove off.

"Yeah, we're the only ones he talks to." Keith furrowed his eyebrows when he got a text.

My Loverboy: Hey, where you guys going? I see you and Hunk in the van.
Sent: 10:56 p.m

Soft Boy Keith: Hey, we're both really tired. Hunk will pick you guys up at the entrance now. Um, I'll sleep by Hunk's apartment. You and Pidge can get the room, and Allura will get the guest bedroom.
Sent: 10:58 p.m

My Loverboy: Aww! Okay, we're on our way down.
Sent: 10:58 p.m

Keith rolled his eyes.
"Pull up by the entrance. We're gonna drop them at Pidge's House then go to your apartment. Now Lance cares if I'm with him or not." Keith huffed, whining.

"Don't go to hard on him, Keith. He doesn't know better." Hunk stopped by the entrance door. Pidge, Lance, and a puffy-eyed Allura came out.

Keith was silent when they entered the van.

"He's doing great." Lance said. He was in the phone with Coran.

"Great to hear, son. Alrighty, talk with you later." Coran hung up.

"So I hear Hunk & Keith are having a sleepover." Pidge peered over to the two boys who sat in front.

Sweat was bursting from Keith's forehead. He was trying to hold back from yelling at all their asses. Keith was always different from rest of the group. Holding his opinions, thoughts, and emotions in, it's what he does best.

"Y-Yeah." Hunk didn't know what to say. He said he'll come up with an excuse, which meant he will. Will. Had hadn't planned one out already.

"Why though?" Lance asked, taking a Snapchat of Allura to send to Lotor. Her eyes were all puffy, swollen almost. Her hair was a frizzy mess, and her clothes were stained with blood.

"I-um.." Hunk struggled. Keith could tell his bandana wearing friend needed some help.
"We feel bad sleeping over at Pidge's House all of the time. My house is all the way in eastern Altea. Hunk lives close, so we figured we could get to know each other better." Keith lied, the words almost coming out his mouth naturally.