Hoodie

Anon requested: Hey!! I love your stories and I want to make a request? I wanted a drabble about the infamous shirt every couple shares. Anything, just Reader wearing one of Bucky's shirt. Thanks!

Author's note: can it be a hoodie? :3

________________________________

Once, right at the beginning of your relationship, you went to Bucky's during a thunderstorm. He had invited you over for a homemade dinner over a week before and you really wanted to spend time with him.

Even if you had jogged from your car to his door and was dripping wet from the rain.

Bucky had wrapped you up in a towel, guided you to his bathroom, and offered you a change of clothes and comfortable, warm socks. The shirt was too big on your shoulders and you had to roll the pants up, but it was perfect. Because they smelled like Bucky. You spent the evening with your boyfriend in comfortable clothes and eating an amazing dinner.

Of course, you never gave that hoodie back. It was so comfortable and big and fluffy... and Bucky never asked it back. You returned everything, except for it.

There was even one time when winter was at its full force and you offered it to Bucky while you were lounging on your couch. Bucky wore it happily, but took it off and put it back on your closet before he left.

So really, it's a shared hoodie.

Bucky comes home one day to see you wearing the hoodie and booty shorts, reaching for a bigger cup on the higher cupboard to pour the milkshake you just made. The hoodie that usually reaches just past your butt is bundled on your lower back, giving Bucky an interesting view.

"Is that my hoodie you're wearing?"

"You mean our hoodie?" you shoot back.

"Our hoodie?" he grins.

You smile in thanks as he easily grabs the cup you wanted, while his metal arm reached under the hoodie only to touch skin. His lips turn into a smirk as he realizes there's nothing under the hoodie and you don't know if it's his metal, cold fingers or the expression on his face that make a pleasant shiver rack your spine. You pour the milkshake on it, take a sip from the straw, moaning and closing your eyes.

"Ugh, this is so good," you sigh. Then you stride to the living room, swaying to display all of your attributes.

Needless to say Bucky got you out of that hoodie.

(But only after you finished the milkshake)