Smile

Prompt: 25. "OH MY GOD. Did you really just smile?"

------------------------------------------------

"If I tell you a joke and you laugh, you have to go on a date with me."

That was the deal. Simple right? Except you had another bet with Sam that you had to ask Bucky out first or pay 10 dollars to him.

You nod. Keeping your face shouldn't be a difficult task, as you were a SHIELD agent. Boy, how wrong you were.

Bucky smiles. "Two whales walk into a bar. The first one says 'Eoooooooooooohaaaaahhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuaaaaaooooaaaaaaauuuuuu.'"

Bucky's face while doing the whale sounds was so adorable you could actually smile right then. But you had a bet. Besides, you were stronger than that with your facial expressions. Right? Or so you thought.

"The second whale turns to the first and says, "Frank, what is wrong with you?'"

You tried, you actually did.

But the laughter came out of your mouth without permission.

Bucky smiled, his eyes shone. He seemed so happy.

You even forgot why you couldn't say yes to a date with Bucky first.

"OH MY GOD. Did you really just smile?"

"In my defence, that was the worst joke I've ever heard."

"You laughed. Not even smiled, I should get a double date because of that," Bucky licked his lips.

You arched an eyebrow. "If you behave, perhaps even more."