Dumb Cute Face

Prompt: 21. "Fuck you and you dumb cute face."

Some swearing (one word one time), so be warned.

------------------------------------------

"You have got to be kidding me," you said.

Bucky stood at the doorway of your shared apartment, carrying Steve with an arm around the blond man'a torso. Steve's arm was slumped around Bucky's neck while the hung loose by his side. His closed eyes and his head tilted back, his legs were jelly and drool was about to fall from his mouth.

Bucky cringed lightly while smiling. "[Y/n]," he sang and you eyed him suspiciously, "Can Steve spend the night here?"

"Fuck you and your dumb cute face." You pinched the bridge of your nose between your thumb and index finger. "Go," you sighed and stepped aside, letting the supersoldiers in.

"You love my cute face, doll, and you know it," he smirked and pecked your cheek.

Bucky dragged Steve, who stumbled the entire way, to the couch. You placed a pillow for the blond's head. Bucky lowered Steve to the cushions, took a step back, pressed his flesh hand to the Steve's forehead, nodding when he was sure there was no favor. Old habits die hard. You laid a blanket on top of him while Bucky took his boots off.

"Care to explain what happened? "

"Apparently Thor's Asgardian alcohol can get past the serum if Steve drinks hard and fast enough."

Bucky's arms circled your frame.

"You were eating shawarma, Steve claimed it to be good. We didn't even ordered it, because Bruce and Thor were there. Thor offered alcohol in celebration for something he claimed a "reunion", no matter we saw each other yesterday. Bruce left and Steve started downing shots, and soon was drunk. Jane called Thor and he left too. I had to drag that punk's ass here, since it was closer."

You chuckled, wrapping your arms around his neck. "It's okay. I doubt he'll take long to sober up."

"He probably won't even have a hangover," Bucky commented.

"Did you drink?" you asked.

He chuckled and kissed your forehead. "Not enough to be like Steve. That punk will hear it when he wakes up."