Solo Mission

Prompt: 1. "I'm personally offended that you accepted that solo mission when you knew that you'd be away from me for four months."

------------------------------

You entered your room to find your boyfriend lying on the bed. Well, half lying and half sitting. His arms were crossed in front of his chest and he gave you a lopsided grin once his eyes set upon your figure.

"How was your day?" Bucky asked.

You smiled as you raised the dark blue folder in your hands. Bucky's smile was even brighter, for he knew how excited you were every time you were designated for a mission. You enjoyed them so much; the thrill, the adrenaline made you feel alive.

He extended his arm and you happily jumped on the bed and laid by his side with your head on his chest. You handed him the folder and he eagerly opened it, wanting to read the details of the mission.

Suddenly, his eyebrows furrowed and his lips became a thin line and he looked at you. "I'm personally offended that you accepted that solo mission when you knew that you'd be away from me for four months."

You pecked his cheek.

"That's why I asked for you to come with me," you explained and his grin slowly took place once again. "Fury's gonna talk to you tomorrow. I brought the folder with not updated information for us to review it together and prepare." You pointed to a certain line in the paper, "See here where it says one agent? Make it two."

His eyes never left your face. He leaned into you, threw the folder to the side and talked lowly as his lips brushed against yours.

"Good."