Eavesdropping

Request: Steve walking in on Bucky and Reader, pleaseeee??

A/N: And I did a thing. Sorry, couldn't help it hehe.

***************************************

Steve is just exiting the kitchen, glass of milk in hand, when he hears it.

A moan.

And then another, followed by a gasp.

"Shh, doll. Relax," Bucky's voice comes, deeper somehow, as if he's deeply concentrated.

Steve freezes. It's not as if he has never walked in on you and Bucky – that happened plenty of times, in the most various situations. Those images are forever burned on his retinas – but in the living room? In the middle of the afternoon?

You release a whimper, louder now.

"[Y/n], you gotta relax, otherwise this will be very painful. Let me do this, doll, I promise you'll feel better after."

You moan again.

"Doll, you have to be quiet so no one would hear. You wanted this, remember?"

Enough is enough, Steve decides. He places his glass on the counter – even he knows there's no way to look menacing holding a glass of milk.

"Oh, Bucky!"

The scene in front of Steve makes him come to a halt. He's caught you and Bucky doing a great amount of activities in plenty of different places, in the most divergent positions, in the most bizarre situations. And what greets him...

Is not at all what he expected.

You're on the couch, face flushed, teeth biting your bottom lip as your hands hold on the cushions for dear life. Bucky sits on the coffee table, completely focused on the task at hand.

Which happens to be your foot in his hands.

"What the f-"

"Language!" is the answer that comes from at least five voices, including yours, Bucky's and Banner and Tony's – coming from the speakers they installed to send quick announcements without having to leave the lab.

Steve shakes his head, trying to clear it.

"What is going on here?" he motions for you and Bucky.

Bucky, who has your foot propped on his knee, a bottle of oil next to him on the coffee table.

"Bucky is just giving me a foot massage," you explain the obvious, furrowing your eyebrows.

"Stevie, what did you think was going on?" Bucky inquires, teasingly as a grin takes over his face.

"Yeah, Stevie, what did you think was going on?" Stark's remark comes clearly with a smirk.

"I-hum... I... actually... You..." Steve stutters, unable to find words. "You know what? I'll leave you alone. Sorry to interrupt. Enjoy your massage, [Y/n]."

And with that, the supersoldier dashes back to the kitchen, downing another glass of milk - and then a gallon after that – face red from embarrassment from thinking so poorly of you and Bucky.

In the living room, you look at Bucky, your own smirk plastered.

"If he only knew this is foreplay."