Then Leave

Prompt: 4. "Well if that's how you feel, then leave."

-------------------------------------------

"I'm telling you: Anakin Skywalker would have been a wonderful father, regardless if he fell to the Dark Side or not. Vader as a father would have been amazing."

"No way," Sam disagreed, "Anakin would have rage attacks. As Darth Vader, he would play with them more than if he was a Jedi."

"If he were a father on the Dark Side, he would teach Leia and Luke the principles of it!"

"And what is the problem with that?" Sam asked with a serious face.

"There is none!"

You and Sam looked at each other for a second and then bursted out laughing.

You were laughing so hard you actually fell from your chair and onto the marble floor, which only prompted you to laugh harder.

Concerned with the sudden noise, Bucky came into the kitchen. He hurried to your side when he saw you on the ground.

"Are you okay, doll?"

Worry was evident in his eyes when they settled on you, but he was glaring when he looked at Sam. This quickly made Sam shut up.

"Yeah, Buck. We were only discussing Star Wars theories and I fell."

He encircled his arms around your frame and raised you so you could stand on your feet. His hands roamed around your sides, trying to find any sore spot, any injury you yet hadn't noticed you may had.

As you weren't hurt, you saw an open opportunity to kiss your boyfriend as he was slightly leaned down.

"Ah, c'mon!" Sam whined.

Bucky pulled away.

"Well if that's how you feel, then leave."

And then his lips encountered your again.

"Give me a break," Sam grumbled, exiting the kitchen.