Slipped

Prompt: Bucky with more bubbles. Sue me, I like bubbles.

-------------------

"Last one, doll," Bucky said as he handed you the dripping bowl, his other hand full of bubbles as well as the sink, his long hair in a bun a soft smile on his lips.

"Hallelujah," you sighed as you wrapped it with a kitchen towel. "Who know a bunch of superheroes could make such a mess with one meal."

"It was only this mess because it was Steve's turn to cook," Bucky explained, shrugging.

"Hey!" came from the living room.

"He's right, Steve!" you shouted back.

"I know!"

"Then what the hell are you complaining about?" you heard Sam ask Steve, but lost focus on the answer as a mountain of bubbles came topping over you.

"Bucky!" you shrieked, now dripping cold water just like the bowl and covered in bubbles.

"Oops, sorry, doll" he grinned, not even trying to look sorry, "My hand slipped."

You went to step forward but slipped due to the water on the tile floor and went straight to the flo – to Bucky's arms. Seeing this as a perfect position, you gripped onto his chest like a koala, arms and legs circled around him. Successfully drenching him as well. Good thing his metal arm could get wet.

"Oops," you grinned at him, "I slipped."