Record It

Prompt: Bucky wants to go out with you.

------------------------

"So you want to go out?"

"Yes."

"Why?" you inquired, arching an eyebrow.

"Because I like you," Bucky smiled.

"And you want to take me to have a drink?"

"Yes."

"But you're a supersoldier."

"Yes."

"I don't find it fair. You can't get drunk."

"Actually, Steve can't get drunk. I have a chance if I do it fast enough."

"That's 'cause he got the crappier serum," Steve chimed in, behind the newspaper he held as he sat on the kitchen's chair.

"At least I'm not red like Schmidt," Bucky pointed a finger at Steve, who thought about it for a moment then nodded.

"That'd be weird."

Bucky grinned at his best friend.

"And ma used to say I'm a dreamboat, so that definitely couldn't not happen."

"Your ma was right," you said.

Bucky turned to you with hopeful eyes, a lopsided smile on his lips.

"So you'll go out with me?"

"Never said that," you smirked as you walked to the main room.

Bucky ran to catch up and stopped in front of you.

"But will you?"

"Ask me nicely," you crossed your arms over your chest.

Bucky took a step toward you, gently grabbed your hands in his flesh and metal ones, gave each a cast kiss, tucked them under his chin then turned his blue-gray eyes to yours. His thumbs draw lazy circles on your skin.

"[Y/n]," he practically purred, his low voice sent shivers up your spine, "Will you go out with me?"

"Yes, Bucky."

Then you leaned in quickly, using your training as an Avenger to surprise the master assassin, and kissed him. When you were about to pull away, Bucky used his training to be quicker and moved his hands to grab your waist, holding you in place.

You smiled into the kiss and you could feel Bucky doing the same. Your tongues danced to the silent surroundings, your hands roaming each other's body. His kiss was fierce, but gentle.

You didn't separate from your make out until someone cleared their throat.

"When it gets really heated, move it to a room. I'd hate to see a show," Steve said, smiling slyly at his best friend.

"I want a show," Tony and Clint said at the same time, both behind the bar, their elbows on the wooden surface and heads propped up by their hands.

"C'mon, Buck," you tugged his hand and led him to your room.

"But I wanna see!" Tony shouted.

"I'll record it!" You shouted back as you closed the room behind you. Bucky quickly set his hands on your waist and pushed you gently to the door.

"Will you?" Bucky asked, leaning down to kiss you again.

"Nope."