Punches

Prompt: 12. "I really want to punch you right now... Or maybe fuck you ?"

-------------------

You stood in front of the punching bag, training the basics to maintain form. Punches weren't exactly your strength, but you could find your way with guns, knives and your legs. Kicking was easier than punching for you.

"You're doing it wrong."

You turned to be faced with Bucky, leaning against the doorway, watching you. you simply rolled your eyes and continued your training.

"Seriously, doll, this is terrible," he said, coming closer to you.

"Guess what, Barnes, I don't care about your opinion," you shot back, though you secretly did. You had a crush – maybe more than that – on Bucky Barnes.

"Let me help you, [Y/n]," he said.

"No."

"Okay," he threw his hands up and took a step back. He knew you would ask him sooner or later. "Just keep your stomach contracted. Your posture is sloppy, this should do the trick," he smiled as he walked to the other side of the gym.

"Ugh, you're an idiot," you growled, your hands in fists by your sides, "I really want to punch you right now," you said as you turned back to the punching bag. By the corner of your eye, you saw Bucky on the bench, lifting weights. His bulging arms were impressive, his face was sexy as he concentrated and his grunts were what did the trick. "Or maybe fuck you?" you murmured, without thinking, lifting your fists to throw the first punch, keeping your stomach tense so you could maintain a better stance. Bastard was right: it was better to do this.

"What was that, doll?" Bucky called.

"I didn't say anything."

"I think," he said, rising from the bench, "That you don't know wether you want to punch me," he stood by your side, his face mere inches from yours, "Or fuck me?"

You spoon on your heels and faced Bucky. "I definitely want to do both."

"Well, shall we get started?"

So you did.

Your fist came in contact with his jaw and you were satisfied to see he didn't defend himself. Your pride only grew once he looked at you with surprise written all over his face.

"The fuck was that for?"

"You said we should get started," you shrugged, "I just did the easier first. Now, we'll do the less fun."

"Less fun?" he inquired, an eyebrow arched and a sly smile on his lips, "I doubt you'll walk out from our little mess around saying punching me was better than sex with me."

It was your time to arch an eyebrow and throw a smirk at him.

"Then prove me wrong."

"Gladly."