Adore You

Prompt: 49. "I fucking adore you."

-------------------------------------------------------------

People always had different opinions and you accepted that.

Unless they put someone else down.

Or, even worse, they put your boyfriend down.

The sweet, caring man that was tortured for years and transformed into a weapon.

So when you hear a stupid asshole saying Bucky is a murderer during a nice walk in the park, you had to stop and turn around to face the man.

"What did you say?" you hissed. Bucky placed a hand on your arm.

"[Y/n], it's not worth it."

Your eyes met your boyfriend's. "You're not a murderer and I won't let him talk about you like that." You turned your attention back to the man. "Are you stupid? I asked you a question," you squinted your eyes, "What did you say?"

"That the Winter Soldier i-"

But, fortunately, he couldn't finish his sentence. As a matter of fact, he would be doing much talking for the next weeks, since your punch broke his jaw.

"Talk about Bucky like that again and I will end you, do you hear me?"

The man nodded, fear was obvious in his features, and quickly walked away.

Bucky's strong arms encircled your waist and brought you closer to him, a smile playing on his lips. "I fucking adore you."

You laugh and it's the best sound Bucky ever heard in his life.

"I know."