"How did you know that-" Lance was interrupted.

"I heard you and Pidge talking last night." Keith smiled.

"Shut the door next time." Allura suggested.

Keith hopped on his motorcycle, helping Allura first. Then they just sped of into the distance.

"Your boyfriend is 10/10, Lance." Shay walked toward them.

"Hey Shay." Pidge smiled.

"Hey guys." Shay welcomed.

"So I heard that Hunk got arrested. Why is that?" Shay asked politely.

"Um..framed.." Hunk mumbled.

"Oh.." There was silence.

"Anyway, we got first period, nice seeing you." Pidge shooed her away.

Pidge and Hunk had Mr.Thace for first period.
Then Lance was serperated, going to math, Mr.Ulaz's class.

"I'll meet you guys later." Lance smiled softly.

"Bye!" Pidge finally waved.

Lance sighed, he had Antok in this class. Lance trudged into this dreaded class, rubbing his eyes.

He took his seat, not to see math on the board, but words. Lance wasn't the smartest when it came to math, but he was pretty sure if there was letters on the board, there should be numbers, too.

The words read:

'They say if you're bisexual, you're a confused mess. If you're gay, you're a sin. If you are skinny, you're on drugs. If you're fat, you look nasty. If you're dressed up, you're conceited. If you dress for comfort, you're a slob. If you speak your mind, you're a bitch. If you don't say anything at all, you're being rude. You're sweet to strangers, you're fake. You cry, you're a drama queen. If you have female friends, you're a player. If you have male friends, you're a whore. You can't do anything in society without being labeled. Be proud of who you are.'

Lance was surprisingly emotional.

Mr.Ulaz walked into class, presenting his words.

"Okay, everybody. This is a message I wanted to get across. We aren't doing math today, but an important activity I think we need to face. If you are any of these things on the board, be proud of it."

"Now If you're bisexual, raise your hand." Lance's being hitched.

A few other students raised their hand, and that's when Lance thought of Keith. He struck his hand up proudly.

~ Lunch ~
The three members of the group sat at the same lunch table that they did yesterday.

"Did Mr.Ulaz do the same thing Mr.Thace did?" Pidge asked, eating her apple sauce.

"What did Mr.Thace do?" Lance asked.

"He wrote this long message on the board and we had to raise our hand for everything we were." Hunk said, stealing Pidge's apple sauce.

"Yeah..guess who raised their hand for the first one..me!" Lance said in a sing-song voice.

"Good for...Hunk gimme my apple sauce! Yeah, good for you." Pidge smiled.

"I'm glad Lotor didn't come to school. He would of been a nightmare." Pidge remarked.

Lotor was once again walking up to the group of teens.

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear." Pidge clicked her tongue.

"Glad to know you're talkin' about me, cutie." Lotor winked.